Owner can’t copy contents of box.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got this message from a customer:

purchased the Wolf Creek Cabin from the Marketplace yesterday. When I right click on the box to open and transfer to inventory the contents I receive this message there are no items in the object that you are allowed to copy. I have read through all your FAQ's. What am I doing wrong?”

I have sold the house for several years with no problem but have never seen this before. I dimly recall that there was something about owning the land at 0,0 in order to copy? Anyone encountered this ?

25 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

I've had similar messages when I have been in a lagged sim - it seemed like it took time for the contents to register.

(I don't believe the 0,0 applies to opening boxes - I think it's to do with restore to position.)

Thanks Emma. I did tell her to relog, try different region -- will report back if mastery solved.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

I've had similar messages when I have been in a lagged sim - it seemed like it took time for the contents to register.

(I don't believe the 0,0 applies to opening boxes - I think it's to do with restore to position.)

You were right!  From the customer:

OK, my fault, I was just too excited to set it up on my island and didn't wait for it to load. Sorry for the bother.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.