Is it ok non premium account to post in the forum?

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

34 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

That is a direct Drakeo quote from his recent (closed) thread.  So, is he a Linden, an ex-Linden, the new Oz, or the Great Pretender?

I will leave it up to the forum to decide.

From what I have seen, the Lindens are always able to write clear, intelligible English prose...

...unless OP is an AI in training? 😎

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Krystina Ferraris said:

Given that those posts always appear on a weekend... it could be just a lot of this 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

But the Lindens don't work on the weekend anymore.  Just saying...

OTOH, I have made a couple posts here after too much vino, and wake up the next day rushing to delete it.

I called a few generally (not by name) in this forum "old foggies" once.  That got the axe from a moderator as a personal attack.   Us old farts just can't behave.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

OTOH, I have made a couple posts here after too much vino, and wake up the next day rushing to delete it.

I called a few generally (not by name) in this forum "old foggies" once.  That got the axe from a moderator as a personal attack.   Us old farts just can't behave.

Between the booze and the weekend being unmodded for the most part, I think you have your answer.

5 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

I think the point of seeing OP posts on the weekends is because typically Lindens are NOT around to monitor the boards- however a Linden did moderate & post yesterday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

That's because the older we get, the less we have to lose.

61uPZCjH8cL._AC_UX522_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Drakeo said:

I disagree with you. This is about the  forum. not inworld. 

Again I thank you for your inworld product.

This is about abuse of a forum paid for by premium accounts a and large accounts like yours.

There is no recourse for the troll.

I will say this again please limit this to the forum.

Fact a person can make an account.

Fact that person does not have to login to SL.

Fact that person  could never set a foot in SL.

This isn't about taking away the basic account's so called rights to post. This is about setting a environmental filter that

That may be archived to the fullest.

You really think  a 30 day account that is a troll has the right to live for ever in the archives.

I disagree. It only will hurt the "vested!" basic accounts and  truly hurt the resources

of paid accounts.

I really wish people would stick to the forum .

Your points seem fluid and emotional.  I am happy with my original logical outline of the commercial benefits to remain as is.

I hope you find it less of an issue going forward using the forums.  If you aren’t able to use any of the suggestions already mentioned to help improve your unique experience, I recommend the mute button if you find something particularly problematic.

I am glad Concierge, Premium and Non Premium users all posted on this to share benefits.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Charlotte Bartlett said:

Your points seem fluid and emotional.  I am happy with my original logical outline of the commercial benefits to remain as is.

I hope you find it less of an issue going forward using the forums.  If you aren’t able to use any of the suggestions already mentioned to help improve your unique experience, I recommend the mute button if you find something particularly problematic.

I am glad Concierge, Premium and Non Premium users all posted on this to share benefits.

Thank you for your kind words. I do not have a issue per say. Just invoking some adult convo.

I used this thread to prove my point.

From my point of view it went perfect. 

now off to inworld to have fun.

Edited by Drakeo
wrong quote
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Drakeo said:

Thank you for your kind words. I do not have a issue per say. Just invoking some adult convo.

I used this thread to prove my point.

From my point of view it went perfect. 

now off to inworld to have fun.

That's the literal definition of a forum troll.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.