looking for an elf female

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

must be curvy with large breasts im into clubbing at the music clubs hanging with friends im very nice and drama free im the god of elves hehe im very active in game must be at least semi active im full mesh bento highly detailed don't be shy message me in game im interested in long term and marriage :) 

Edited by ElfGod

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I was wondering about the vampire and the goth and the demon he was also looking for.

What if they all get jealous of each other?

Well.. The goth is gonna sit in the back with some popcorn and watch the vampire and demon hash it out.

In all reality, the goth is there for the chaos as usual.

• Haha 2

So my question is.... What happens when he's gone through all the big breasted (shouldn't a big breasted elf be like.. A c-cup anyhow?) elf women.... Who's next? I need to know! 

Seriously, elfdude, enjoy her and treat her right. 

On 7/11/2021 at 10:24 PM, Ellie4024 said:

So my question is.... What happens when he's gone through all the big breasted (shouldn't a big breasted elf be like.. A c-cup anyhow?) elf women.... Who's next? I need to know! 

Seriously, elfdude, enjoy her and treat her right. 

It won't take him long, trust me lol. Most women aren't interested in someone who asks them to marry them within 24 hours of just meeting to chat. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, catinface said:

It won't take him long, trust me lol. Most women aren't interested in someone who asks them to marry them within 24 hours of just meeting to chat. 

You mean a guy that's so into you that in a day he wants to be partnered isn't a turn on? *dripping sarcasm*

I mean, okay, I get it.... SL is many things to many people.... For some it's speed dating Sim... Whatever floats your boat.... 

Just now, Quistess Alpha said:

Define SL dating.  I've had men tell me they hook up with a girl once (date?) and they're already ordering wedding invites.  Or an evening of slow dancing and they want to move in and be exclusive.  I'd say a good part of SL dating is speed dating.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Huh, there's like 0 actual places on sl for speed dating as far as I can see. might be the next hot business idea.

Most dating agencies in SL I've seen around the grid function via board rentals. A pic, a notecard with an introduction and declaration of what you are in search of, and off dodging creeps you're set.

The next closest thing I can think of are auctions .. Which function pretty much exactly the same way, with a few caveats and a different sort of price tag.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

I've had in my profile for a while now that I'm available for dates, but I've not yet had anyone offer to take me up on that, so I wouldn't really know. . .

How you doin?  😁

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 324 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.