Strip Clubs that allow patrons to strip for tips

Avinami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, most of the strip clubs I've searched for require you to be a VIP member to strip. Is there anywhere that allows non-VIP/regular patrons to dance and earn tips? 

Off the top of my head, Cage club has stripper poles for anyone to use, (in addition to ones reserved for their vetted staff or whatever they call it) but they are often (wouldn't you guess), in-use.

Also, the keyword "freelance" might bring up places that have what you're asking about.

Edited by Quistess Alpha

3 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Off the top of my head, Cage club has stripper poles for anyone to use, (in addition to ones reserved for their vetted staff or whatever they call it) but they are often (wouldn't you guess), in-use.

Also, the keyword "freelance" might bring up places that have what you're asking about.

See, I tried to find Cage Club, cuz it's where I use to go, but every time I search it, it doesn't show up. It's been a couple years, so I assumed the place was gone. Also, thanks for the advice!

12 hours ago, Avinami said:

So, most of the strip clubs I've searched for require you to be a VIP member to strip. Is there anywhere that allows non-VIP/regular patrons to dance and earn tips? 

If you don't mind non-humans ... The Ark allows everyone to use its poles. House gets a cut, a fair bit less if you're in the VIP group but they are public use.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.