Anyone know why this happens?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, AnnHerrick said:

Okaaaaayyyyy.. that's something else I don't know how to do. I think I need to take time off work for this. I have the phone going here about serious issues at work while I'm trying to do this, and perhaps this is not the best time to attempt it.

I was just going to suggest coming back at a better time.

Okaaaaayyyyy.. that's something else I don't know how to do. I think I need to take time off work for this. I have the phone going here about serious issues at work while I'm trying to do this, and perhaps this is not the best time to attempt it.

Yes,  I think finding a time when you won't have other distractions would be a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Your employer might appreciate it too.  ;) 

Well I'm not even working today, it's about an issue with a co-worker doing nasty things that never seem to stop. I'm going to ask for extended time off to get away from her.

• Like 1

Just now, AnnHerrick said:

Well I'm not even working today, it's about an issue with a co-worker doing nasty things that never seem to stop. I'm going to ask for extended time off to get away from her.

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate.  At least you have a nice new house here in SL to decorate and get away from RL issues.  Hope things will smooth out for you.   

7 minutes ago, AnnHerrick said:

worn.png

You are wearing the HUD correctly but also wearing the boxed older V5.2 version of Lara. That's what the bag is. You don't need that version.

1. Right-click on Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.2 and detach it. You can right-click the bag itself that you're holding if you want, and detach from there
  2. Expand your entire Worn folder (click the Expand button at the top) and detach everything from the old V4.1 Maitreya body that you're still wearing
  3. Go into the Maitreya folder for the new V5.3 version you redelivered, right-click on each of the items I've highlighted in the image below, and select ADD from the menu (don't select WEAR; always select ADD)

lara01.jpg.b4444d32afcb54a196e32d6dd03ee753.jpg

When you've done that, post back here and let us know how you got on.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Just one last quick note - 

in the WORN tab - the object called "Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.2 (Boxed)" is probably the "black bag" in your hand, and that object should be detached. 

Aha! You are right. Detached it now, and everything else in that folder, and somehow my other shoe went away as well. I just have to laugh at all this....LOL!

6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You are wearing the HUD correctly but also wearing the boxed older V5.2 version of Lara. That's what the bag is. You don't need that version.

1. Right-click on Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.2 and detach it. You can right-click the bag itself that you're holding if you want, and detach from there
  2. Expand your entire Worn folder (click the Expand button at the top) and detach everything from the old V4.1 Maitreya body that you're still wearing
  3. Go into the Maitreya folder for the new V5.3 version you redelivered, right-click on each of the items I've highlighted in the image below, and select ADD from the menu (don't select WEAR; always select ADD)

lara01.jpg.b4444d32afcb54a196e32d6dd03ee753.jpg

When you've done that, post badk here and let us know how you got on.

Okay, that's done, and I look good, except that I don't have feet... oh wait, I do, I was sunk into the floor,.

Edited by AnnHerrick

Okay, after all that, I just got another folder of 4.1 hands. Good grief! I thought that would stop!

Look in your "Worn" tab and make sure you're not wearing anything still from the older version 4 folder...   Other than that, I'm not sure what it would be.  

(Looks like we went full circle, lol)

20 minutes ago, AnnHerrick said:

Okay, after all that, I just got another folder of 4.1 hands. Good grief! I thought that would stop!

Please expand the entire Worn tab of your inventory and post a screenshot here. We should be able to point out what's causing it if we can see everything you're wearing.

7 minutes ago, AnnHerrick said:

I shouldn't be at this point, but when I look I see this, and I thought I was all done with this.

worn.png

You're wearing hands in the lost and found folder AND several items from other Lara V4.1 folders.  Detach all of that.

I just figured something out.  When I put on another outfit the old parts were in it, including the old HUD and now I have to go back through all my outfits and replace those parts and that HUD. In fact, it looks like I have to just trash everyone of my outfits and start over from scratch with the new body. What a bummer in the summer...

Edited by AnnHerrick

OK.  According to what your screen shot shows, you are still wearing the 

Maitreya Mesh Body Hands  (both right and left) v 4.1

Maitreya Mesh Body Feet v 4.1

and for some reason you are wearing a box labeled Maitreya Mesh Body Hands (Classic) v 4.1 on your screen as a HUD

Get rid of them.

EDIT:  Yes, and just get rid of those old outfits.  It's easier to make new ones than to explain how to edit the old ones.

Edited by Rolig Loon

I just figured something out.  When I put on another outfit the old parts were in it, including the old HUD and now I have to go back through all my outfits and replace those parts and that HUD.

Or just make all new outfits.  It might just be easier.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.