Looking For A Landlord to Buy 2 Parcels That Would Allow Me to Rent Them

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Landlords:

I have two parcels that I would like to sell to you as long as you would let me continue to rent both of them.  I'm also willing to sell just one parcel and abandon the other one as well.  The parcel I want to keep for sure is the one that has my house which is a 2048 sq meter parcel.  The other which is a 2432 sq meter parcel contains a park.  While I would like to keep the park, I'm not opposed to cleaning the parcel off and abandoning it.  Both parcels are located on the Montlaur sim on the west side of the road.  In the absolute worst case scenario, if I don't sell either parcel by July 18th, I will abandon the properties.  If interested in purchasing the parcels from me, message me so we can talk about a rental price.

Thank you.

At this point I have put both parcels up for sale to anyone for roughly 1L$ a prim.  If not sold by the 18th, they will be abandoned.  While I would prefer for someone to purchase them and let me rent them for as cheap as possible, I'm also not opposed to selling it for your use.  If you do buy, please do not return objects on the parcel.  I would come and get them as soon as I'm able.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.