You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

Well I don't know what type of damn relationships you've been, but any relationship I've ever had that lasted has been of good quality. I'm generally the one who ends them and it's usually more often then not because the other person was anything, but honest. As for your comment that women have been in abusive relationships for years I get the impression your trying to imply that I am advocating that. So let me get you real correct on that real quick, fast, and in a hurry. I am not. You picked the absolute wrong person to imply that with lady. So on that comment. Well news flash. So have men, myself included, but nobody ever wants to talk about that. God forbid the women get called out for their BS, but let's line up to dog out the men why don't we. So can you pick out the one stupid thing that came out your mouth that you probably shouldn't have said to me? lol What you should have said is people have been in abusive relationships for years because right now your looking pretty one sighted mate.🤦‍♂️

Which leads me to the reason for the creation of rule number one which you love to break so much. This also leads me to believe you'd play a contributing factor to an abusive relationship. Not healthy relationship material at all. I say that because your bad attitude reminds me of an ex of mine who'd go off her head every time I even stepped wrong and curse me, accuse me, and all kinds of vile crap and had me on egg shells for the longest and if I spoke up for myself I got accused of being abusive because I didn't just lay down and take it. Ya that lasted right up to the very end until one day I had, had enough and I finally snapped and lost it and showed her the way. The way out the darn door. lol So if that is the abuse your implying I advocate then I advocate it gladly. Nobody should have to ever in life put up with someone else's ignorant crap.👍

As for your P.S.: I'm not gonna argue that because the reality is it is none of your business what I am and what I am not. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Understand me on that if you don't understand me on nothing else here. I don't know who the heck you think you are that qualifies you to be able to tell me what I am and what I am not, but news flash lady. The sun don't rise and set on your behind.👍

As for your snarky little remark on my original advice to the OP you've yet to point out anything I said that was wrong. Perhaps because there was nothing wrong in the advice I gave her. So if you have nothing of any real value to contribute then just do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.👍

Next time get a clue, not an attitude problem.😎

Where you got that I was implying that you advocate for abusive relationships is beyond me but your response is neither DOM like or healthy for anyone. 

Also for the record Man or Woman,  no one "contributes" to being abused. Saying it like that make me think that you believe they ask for it and that's a scary thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Where you got that I was implying that you advocate for abusive relationships is beyond me but your response is neither DOM like or healthy for anyone. 

Also for the record Man or Woman,  no one "contributes" to being abused. Saying it like that make me think that you believe they ask for it and that's a scary thing.

Wow. You just won't let it go will ya? lol Took you all of 5 hours after your reaction to come to up with that little jab. lol First you implied it because you brought it up to me. Naturally I'm going to take offense because nothing in my post even hinted at it. So since you felt the need to bring it up it was obvious to me you were implying it. That's just common sense. Otherwise there was no point in even mentioning it.🤦‍♂️

So since you did did feel the need to throw it my way then you got corrected on it. As for my response it was the appropriate response and the polite version of what needed to be said to someone acting like a jerk. Which your clearing doing. Was it DOM like? What gave you the impression that it was even meant to be? lol What were you expecting? To be put in your time out corner? lol Seriously? lol Do you even know what acting DOM like even means? Because really that is subjective to interpretation. lol👍

Was my response healthy? Absolutely. I'm feeling healthier already. lol I'd say it's real healthy for anyone not to feed in to the BS your spinning mate. lol🤣

Also on your final comment good attempt on trying to twist my words. Again common sense comes in to play here. So let me be real clear. If your abusing someone then your contributing to the abuse and if they've taken it for however long and you walk in one day pulling the same old crap and find yourself getting your behind whipped then you've asked for that behind whipping and rightly deserve it. Awww is that scary to you? Then be sure to follow rule number one and don't be an asshat. lol This means keep your darn hands to yourself and learn when to shut the fork up. lol So sorry, but not sorry if my sensitivity training is not your liking. lol😜

Now on another note. Given you decided to mess with me and especially given the topics particularly I am going to flat out ask you what's been irking me about you for the longest. Do we know each other? I'm just curious if your who I think you are because your avatar looks like an exact replica of someone I knew and had issues with in the past who got themselves blocked and muted. So are you that person or is it just a really weird and strange cosmic coincidence? Inquiring minds wanna know. lol I mean not that I would expect you to be honest if you were that person, but I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt mate.😎

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

11 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Nope don't know you at all. Interesting though.  My opinion is all my own though. :)

Fair enough. Thank you so very much for answering that. I'll happily take your word for it. I am totally good with that. I'll just file that under weird cosmic coincidence then. lol As far as I am concerned you are most certainly welcome to your opinions whether I agree with them or not mate. lol😎

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.