You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. I joined Second Life today after searching a lot.i was primarily looking for a game which could fulfill all my bdsm fantasies,and while meredian did a fine job, I wasn't quite satisfied since it mainly relied on roleplay and very few bdsm poses. Thats when my friend recommended Second Life to me, where i could live in aBDSM lifestype with a real Dom and experience it first hand, with realistic BDSM poses.thats when i knew i had to join. I wanted to experience being a slave, not just used for sexual pleasure, but involving real BDSM, including but not limited to bondage, Total Power Exchange(TPE), humiliation, etc. So now,here i am.  I am looking for guys, who i can call my Master, but as we all know, this kinda relationship works when u have built the bond with your Dominant. So i want all interested guys to IM me, or leave ur usernames and i'll IM you, and see if we hit it off. My ign, if its not visible here, is: SubSerenaPK

P.S- I don't want anything to do with irl, the relationship or lifestyle would be game only. 

Edited by SubSerenaPK
Missing things

43 minutes ago, SubSerenaPK said:

Hey guys. I joined Second Life today after searching a lot.i was primarily looking for a game which could fulfill all my bdsm fantasies,and while meredian did a fine job, I wasn't quite satisfied since it mainly relied on roleplay and very few bdsm poses. Thats when my friend recommended Second Life to me, where i could live in aBDSM lifestype with a real Dom and experience it first hand, with realistic BDSM poses.thats when i knew i had to join. I wanted to experience being a slave, not just used for sexual pleasure, but involving real BDSM, including but not limited to bondage, Total Power Exchange(TPE), humiliation, etc. So now,here i am.  I am looking for guys, who i can call my Master, but as we all know, this kinda relationship works when u have built the bond with your Dominant. So i want all interested guys to IM me, or leave ur usernames and i'll IM you, and see if we hit it off. My ign, if its not visible here, is: SubSerenaPK

P.S- I don't want anything to do with irl, the relationship or lifestyle would be game only. 

BDSM in Second Life is still just RP with visuals.  Here's the quintessential SL video on the subject.  I wish you luck in your quest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If you just joined SL today, I would first spend some time getting used to how things in SL work in general - navigating around, shopping, dressing, avatar customization, and so forth.  Also do some searching using the inworld search for BDSM related places to visit and after finding a couple that sound like they might offer what you're looking for, start spending some time there and talking with others that you meet there.  One thing to be aware of, when you're brand new to SL, is that some venues/locations require that your account be at least 30 days old before you are allowed there.  

• Like 5

As @MoiraKathleensaid, learn the ins and outs of SL first before diving into the bdsm scene.  Sadly, a lot of so called doms in SL will see a new person and take advantage of that fact, imposing their 'rules' and making the sub feel as if.this is the way everyone does it in SL.  That is not the case.  Each and every relationship is different.  Without knowing how the bdsm RP is implemented in SL.with collars and cages and restrictions (and how to turn all of that off if need be), you might find yourself in an uncomfortable situation.  There are many who use SL bdsm as a way to abuse others.

• Like 3

I'd also say that you should strive to learn and educate yourslef as much as you can not only about the technical elements (RLV, Cages, Collars, and Poseballs etc.) but also the social/cultural stuff (BDSM is quite broad and includes many things you've probably not even heard of. Also BDSM on SL has some distinct differences from RL that you should try and be aware of) and some basic emotional safety.

I can personally vouch for the information you'll find in the Blacksilk library, or by taking classes at the HOJ. The Omega D/s library is also fairly decent, and there are many "munches" and discussions you can go to on SL. (there's usually at least one or two somewhere every day) The "Adult Community Education Society" is a good group to join to get notices for many of them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SubSerenaPK said:

stripping collars

Since the introduction of mesh bodies, and the phasing out and recent phasing back in of what is now known as BOM, things that automatically take off your clothes can't just magically work like they used to, they often need a good deal of setup and prior knowledge by the person who is going to be stripped. (which makes them a bit less fun IMO. . ) There might be some collars or tools that let another person take off your stuff, but they'd be rather hard to use. (by both parties)

By far the easiest and most common way of someone "stripping" you is for them to say "I take your clothes off", and then you do it, either by taking off your stuff one by one (rather annoying if you have alpha cuts) or by switching to your nude outfit.

1 hour ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Since the introduction of mesh bodies, and the phasing out and recent phasing back in of what is now known as BOM, things that automatically take off your clothes can't just magically work like they used to, they often need a good deal of setup and prior knowledge by the person who is going to be stripped. (which makes them a bit less fun IMO. . ) There might be some collars or tools that let another person take off your stuff, but they'd be rather hard to use. (by both parties)

By far the easiest and most common way of someone "stripping" you is for them to say "I take your clothes off", and then you do it, either by taking off your stuff one by one (rather annoying if you have alpha cuts) or by switching to your nude outfit.

I never really liked the clothes off element.  It seems more in keeping with reality that you do as asked because your dominant makes a request and it's what you want to do for them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It seems more in keeping with reality that you do as asked because your dominant makes a request and it's what you want to do for them.

You could say that about most things implemented with RLV really. The fantasy of being "forced" to do something is (in my opinion/understanding) a bit different from "proper" D/s, but there's not really a good category/word for it. (well, there are a few, but they end up being lumped together into BDSM)

• Like 1

lol, This what I did when I was a newbie, I found a Master, after a few months I about had a nervous breakdown, Good luck Serena, if you really want a Master, go stand naked at the temple of the collar for awhile, just be careful

• Like 1

Another way to get a master quickly is at a slave auction. Look for ones that have staff (not just people on auction, but additional support people) on hand to answer questions and help out.

"Sensual Delights" seemed decent last I checked it out.

On 7/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Exactly.  And why, regardless of immersion level, it's still RP.  Tie me down but if I want, I can still get up and make a sandwich.

But you better be making your dom a sandwich too!  😁

• Haha 4

On 7/9/2021 at 12:38 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

Another way to get a master quickly is at a slave auction. Look for ones that have staff (not just people on auction, but additional support people) on hand to answer questions and help out.

"Sensual Delights" seemed decent last I checked it out.

Look up the slave auction... they have them... Sensual Delights, stand on the auction board and talk to people, get to know others. Find out about yourself through the process and just talk to people for a week, a week later the auction is done and you found someone. I agree with this, sensual delight is where I went to talk to people initially. Never bid on anyone there myself but I met people in the lifestyle here there and got a few ideas from it on where people go. 

Edited by Bruno Darkheart

On 7/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Rowan Amore said:

With collars and cages and restrictions (and how to turn all of that off if need be), you might find yourself in an uncomfortable situation.  There are many who use SL bdsm as a way to abuse others.

It is important to go into the Open Collar documents for example and see that you are able to escape any collar by using a phrase you can essentially escape. The systems were designed with safe play in mind so it is important to be able to know what the features are to do so.

The other thing you can do to be safe is to use the SecondLife viewer as a backup as it doesn't allow RLV features. Which mean you can use it to essentially escape any situation where you are held against your will. There is no need for you to feel that you are trapped in a situation. If you want to, you can reach out to me on SL and I can one of my girls explain to you the process of how to jailbreak out of things if you need to stay in the same viewer. 

Being safe in the lifestyle and in all things is important. Depending how deep the role play and the connection with someone is, what happens in SL can affect your mental and emotional health as it had with others who had replied. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, Rowan Amore said:

As @MoiraKathleensaid, learn the ins and outs of SL first before diving into the bdsm scene.  Sadly, a lot of so called doms in SL will see a new person and take advantage of that fact, imposing their 'rules' and making the sub feel as if.this is the way everyone does it in SL.  That is not the case.  Each and every relationship is different.  Without knowing how the bdsm RP is implemented in SL.with collars and cages and restrictions (and how to turn all of that off if need be), you might find yourself in an uncomfortable situation.  There are many who use SL bdsm as a way to abuse others.

I was reading this thread over and want to add on to this bit because the other side of the coin is there are a lot of so called subs on SL who claim they want to be totally controlled and the minute they get what they ask for they pretty much crack it. lol So that kinda goes both ways really. They key thing is communication. On the Dom side of the house they need to make sure anyone they take on as a sub knows exactly what they are signing up for and what you both expect out of the relationship as well as how exactly everything they are using works. Your giving them a class basically.👍

On the sub side of the house you need to ask questions and be extremely clear on what your asking for and extremely clear on your limitations. Don't ask for something and then complain later. If you don't understand how something works then ask your Dom. If he has a problem explaining things to you then he is not the one for you. Communication is key.;)

When I was heavy in to the BDSM scene on here I rocked it a bit differently then most if not all people I met. For one I put my sub on the owners list a long side mine. I did this because I wanted my sub to know if at any time they wanted to remove the collar they were free to do so. The power ain't in the toys. It's in the man. If your handling business then you don't need that lock and key.;)

Also I did this because I am the type if someone showed their behind because they got mad and decided to hit the escape button or runaway or whatever it's called thinking it's going to make me mad then I am the type to get real kool and I make that crap permanent. The sub is dismissed after that point. I do not do take backs. lol I am always real clear on that point because I'm not gonna do like these other Doms and play the back and forth game with a sub. Your either my sub or your not and once you push the button I tell you to pack your stuff up. lol I'll even be nice and ask if that rezz box is gonna be big enough for ya because I don't mind helping. lol😁

All jokes a side people communication is key. That applies to any relationship. I got two rules personally. Rule number one is don't be an asshat. Rule number two is first learn rule number one. lol Everything else is good and gravy after that. Here endeth the lesson. lol😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2021 at 8:06 AM, SubSerenaPK said:

Hi Serena, I sent you a private message. 

8 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

I was reading this thread over and want to add on to this bit because the other side of the coin is there are a lot of so called subs on SL who claim they want to be totally controlled and the minute they get what they ask for they pretty much crack it. lol So that kinda goes both ways really. They key thing is communication. On the Dom side of the house they need to make sure anyone they take on as a sub knows exactly what they are signing up for and what you both expect out of the relationship as well as how exactly everything they are using works. Your giving them a class basically.👍

On the sub side of the house you need to ask questions and be extremely clear on what your asking for and extremely clear on your limitations. Don't ask for something and then complain later. If you don't understand how something works then ask your Dom. If he has a problem explaining things to you then he is not the one for you. Communication is key.;)

When I was heavy in to the BDSM scene on here I rocked it a bit differently then most if not all people I met. For one I put my sub on the owners list a long side mine. I did this because I wanted my sub to know if at any time they wanted to remove the collar they were free to do so. The power ain't in the toys. It's in the man. If your handling business then you don't need that lock and key.;)

Also I did this because I am the type if someone showed their behind because they got mad and decided to hit the escape button or runaway or whatever it's called thinking it's going to make me mad then I am the type to get real kool and I make that crap permanent. The sub is dismissed after that point. I do not do take backs. lol I am always real clear on that point because I'm not gonna do like these other Doms and play the back and forth game with a sub. Your either my sub or your not and once you push the button I tell you to pack your stuff up. lol I'll even be nice and ask if that rezz box is gonna be big enough for ya because I don't mind helping. lol😁

All jokes a side people communication is key. That applies to any relationship. I got two rules personally. Rule number one is don't be an asshat. Rule number two is first learn rule number one. lol Everything else is good and gravy after that. Here endeth the lesson. lol😎

Just ummm. no

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, Rowan Amore said:

ver really liked the clothes off element.  It seems more in keeping with reality that you do as asked because your dominant makes a request and it's what you want to do for them. 

QFT.
I know that there is a subsection of SLBDSM that really like the collars and leashes, but from my virtual beginning I have found that any compulsion from me that can be executed while my sub goes goes afk lacks the very kind of TPE resonance I’m (we’re) going for. There is a delightful, simple, dopamine surge that comes from an ask, well obeyed without any script middleman (person).

and for the OP… as it has been said above… take a breath and exercise some patience. If I were training you (I’m not fishing here, I’m on an indefinite sabbatical) I would require a dedication fast (you can watch but not play) to let your lessons catch up with your libido.

Edited by Alma Palmira
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Just ummm. no

The longevity of my relationship successes speak for themselves so just ummm, doing something right. lol😎

Edit: For the record that type of shallow response with absolutely no context at all what so ever would be a prime example of breaking rule number one. I'm just saying. lol🤣

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Velk Kerang said:

The longevity of my relationship successes speak for themselves so just ummm, doing something right. lol😎

Edit: For the record that type of shallow response with absolutely no context at all what so ever would be a prime example of breaking rule number one. I'm just saying. lol🤣

Longevity of a relationship doesn't measure quality of a relationship.  Ask women that have been in abusive relationships for years.

As for your edit: thank god I can rest easier at night.  

P.S. You would be an example of a person playing a DOM which is not what the OP is looking for. They want a real one.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Longevity of a relationship doesn't measure quality of a relationship.  Ask women that have been in abusive relationships for years.

As for your edit: thank god I can rest easier at night.  

P.S. You would be an example of a person playing a DOM which is not what the OP is looking for. They want a real one.

Well I don't know what type of damn relationships you've been, but any relationship I've ever had that lasted has been of good quality. I'm generally the one who ends them and it's usually more often then not because the other person was anything, but honest. As for your comment that women have been in abusive relationships for years I get the impression your trying to imply that I am advocating that. So let me get you real correct on that real quick, fast, and in a hurry. I am not. You picked the absolute wrong person to imply that with lady. So on that comment. Well news flash. So have men, myself included, but nobody ever wants to talk about that. God forbid the women get called out for their BS, but let's line up to dog out the men why don't we. So can you pick out the one stupid thing that came out your mouth that you probably shouldn't have said to me? lol What you should have said is people have been in abusive relationships for years because right now your looking pretty one sighted mate.🤦‍♂️

Which leads me to the reason for the creation of rule number one which you love to break so much. This also leads me to believe you'd play a contributing factor to an abusive relationship. Not healthy relationship material at all. I say that because your bad attitude reminds me of an ex of mine who'd go off her head every time I even stepped wrong and curse me, accuse me, and all kinds of vile crap and had me on egg shells for the longest and if I spoke up for myself I got accused of being abusive because I didn't just lay down and take it. Ya that lasted right up to the very end until one day I had, had enough and I finally snapped and lost it and showed her the way. The way out the darn door. lol So if that is the abuse your implying I advocate then I advocate it gladly. Nobody should have to ever in life put up with someone else's ignorant crap.👍

As for your P.S.: I'm not gonna argue that because the reality is it is none of your business what I am and what I am not. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Understand me on that if you don't understand me on nothing else here. I don't know who the heck you think you are that qualifies you to be able to tell me what I am and what I am not, but news flash lady. The sun don't rise and set on your behind.👍

As for your snarky little remark on my original advice to the OP you've yet to point out anything I said that was wrong. Perhaps because there was nothing wrong in the advice I gave her. So if you have nothing of any real value to contribute then just do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.👍

Next time get a clue, not an attitude problem.😎

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.