Secondlife website won't give me my money back?

Nightingalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to "process credit" but when I try to add a paypal account I get this: "Paypal must be verified with a bank account, please contact paypal to resolve this issue". But my Paypal is linked up to the same card I use to buy $L??

I've had this happen to me before and I know what's going to happen... I'm going to contact paypal and they're going to say they don't know what's going on and ask me to contact Linden Lab lol.

What can I do to fix this??

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 4.39.26 PM.png

2 hours ago, Nightingalia said:

I'm trying to "process credit" but when I try to add a paypal account I get this: "Paypal must be verified with a bank account, please contact paypal to resolve this issue". But my Paypal is linked up to the same card I use to buy $L??

What can I do to fix this??

I would suggest doing what PayPal/LL asks. Verified with a bank account means your bank account can be used as a funding source if your credit/debit card expires and you don't get round to updating it

To do it you need to log in to your PayPal account click Wallet and link a bank there is a help article that explains exactly what to do and an entire section in PayPal's Help under "My Account" called Getting Verified

How do I add my bank account to my PayPal account?

To add your bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Add a card or bank account.
  3. Click Add a bank account.
  4. Enter the 'Sort Code' and 'Account Number'.
  5. Review your information and click Agree and add.

To add a bank account from your PayPal app:

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap Banks and Cards.
  3. Tap the "+" sign on the top-right corner, then Bank account.
To use your bank account as a funding source, and to verify your account for security purposes, you need to add your bank account to your PayPal account and confirm that you're the owner of that bank account.

To confirm your bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
  3. Click Continue, then review and submit the Direct Debit details.
    1. (If the bank account is a business account or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided.)

We'll deposit 1p in your bank account.  You'll find a 4-digit code next to the 1p deposit on your statement.  This should appear in your bank account within the next few minutes, but may take up to two hours, depending on your bank.

When you know the 4-digit code:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Unconfirmed next to the bank account to confirm.
  3. Enter the 4-digit code and click Confirm.  (You can make 3 attempts.)

If the bank account is for a business or more than one person is required to authorise debits, you must print and sign a paper Bank Funding Instruction and post it to the address provided on-screen.

Confirm your bank now.

When trying to add a bank account here are some common issues that might arise:

Unable to add bank account:

• The bank account is already linked to another PayPal account.
  • Your PayPal account is limited.
  • The name on your bank account needs to match the name on your PayPal account.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I would suggest doing what PayPal/LL asks. Verified with a bank account means your bank account can be used as a funding source if your credit/debit card expires and you don't get round to updating it

To do it you need to log in to your PayPal account click Wallet and link a bank there is a help article that explains exactly what to do and an entire section in PayPal's Help under "My Account" called Getting Verified

Ok I'll try that right now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.