Comparison of Mesh Body Features

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/7/2021 at 5:34 PM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Wouldn't picture comparisons be more to the point?

If you click the links, it opens a new page where there are pics. The whole setup and actually pretty decent and I'm going to recommend that website to new people and anyone else wanting to go mesh. 

On 7/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Wouldn't picture comparisons be more to the point?

No, they wouldn't, because what I'm trying to learn more about is features. Obviously, appearance is important, but I can only learn about features by reading or by the laborious and time-consuming process of trying demos.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 9:25 PM, PeonyPlum said:

The Mesh Directory will probably have what you are looking for: https://digitalregeneration.com/the-mesh-directory/

As a guide it's a BIG fail I think for simply not including the Tonic mesh bodies, which are as well supported if not more so than some of the ones they have chosen to include. But somehow SKING is on there?

I can't see how anybody can put together a guide to Second Life mesh bodies and not include them (there are other omissions of course, but Tonic is a major one)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wesleytron said:

I can't see how anybody can put together a guide to Second Life mesh bodies and not include them (there are other omissions of course, but Tonic is a major one)

perhaps nobody informed the writer yet? ..or the brand didn't want to cooperate?... didn't like to be compared?.... so many possible reasons.

3 hours ago, wesleytron said:

As a guide it's a BIG fail I think for simply not including the Tonic mesh bodies, which are as well supported if not more so than some of the ones they have chosen to include. But somehow SKING is on there?

Or perhaps the writer hasn't been able to afford more mesh bodies yet? Not everyone who writes guides and websites like that gets everything for free.

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.