Moving a Private Region

Cole Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently purchased a private region and have now decided to also buy a homestead.  I want the homestead to abut my sim but there is no space on the map where my region currently sits.  I would like to move my existing region to a more open space so it can be side by side with the homestead.  My question is though if I move the region, does everything go with it?  In other words, am I going to have to reset my house, landscaping, etc or does moving simply just take what is then and there existing and put it on another spot on the map?

3 hours ago, diakanos1021 said:

I recently purchased a private region and have now decided to also buy a homestead.  I want the homestead to abut my sim but there is no space on the map where my region currently sits.  I would like to move my existing region to a more open space so it can be side by side with the homestead.  My question is though if I move the region, does everything go with it?  In other words, am I going to have to reset my house, landscaping, etc or does moving simply just take what is then and there existing and put it on another spot on the map?

The region will move as a whole, and everything on it will be undisturbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.