Is it fair to DJ and have an Alt as A host under the same avatar

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To use the platform tools in world to knowingly  device another account is against TOS. 

This is a no brainier. I am aghast to see some of these reply's to this thread.

The accounts are real people. They are being deceived. The amount of people condoning this puts

a terrible stain to the ethics   of this community  you all support with your hard earned real dollars.

If you did this anywhere else you would be prosecuted.

Which brings this to.  Is this a cyber crime ?

I know whole heartily  Linden labs frowns on this and are sadden them to see this behavior.

They have spent  millions through the years to protect you. And by doing so the have very long lived accounts.

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2021 at 10:46 PM, Drakeo said:

yes there was dear over 85 as we speak so please understand the role of your Military .

there are 35 in  Africa right now . that is a continent. in South America  over 47. you people have no Clue about what the  marines do.

They  must protect your work on  another country you voted for it.

Whoa  You said there were 72 wars "in the 80s"     Don't go breaking my heart trying to justify your rambling

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Drakeo said:

To use the platform tools in world to knowingly  device another account is against TOS. 

The accounts are real people. They are being deceived. The amount of people condoning this puts

a terrible stain to the ethics   of this community  you all support with your hard earned real dollars.

I know whole heartily  Linden labs frowns on this and are sadden them to see this behavior.

They have spent  millions through the years to protect you. And by doing so the have very long lived accounts.

Well

If you're so offended, stop going to clubs that allow that to happen.   No ones twisting your arm. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drakeo said:

Stop making false accusations. No one here has said they condone fraud or anything else. Stop with the drama mongering. It makes you look like 💩.

If people are being deceived it's up to them to do something about it. We can NOT. We have ZERO evidence of any fraud and you have NOT provided any.

Sit down and shut up. No one needs  your white knighting.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.