how to put the zip code.when they say We are unable to complete your request.

thailandkorn Twist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Without more information it is hard to answer your question, you can edit your post by clicking on options then edit.  Please let us know where are you trying to enter your zip code? Also what is the URL of the page you are having the issue on perhaps I can test it for you depending what you are trying to do. Are you getting any other informational messages other than the We are unable to complete your request?  What makes you sure it's the zip code is that feild heighlighted and are you sure it is correct?

Your property the zip code is for is not a recent build is it? It is possible that a recent build might not be on the database used to validate the zip code or something.  Again hard to say for sure without more info so if you could edit your post for me and add the information while I go and check service status to see if there are any known issues right now that could affect you.

EDIT: I checked grid status for you and am not seeing any current known issues that would affect the payment or age verification systems which is about the only place I can think of where zip codes are involved.  That does not of course guaranteed there isn't one as if the issue is very new it can take some minutes to be posted there.  Please update your post and I will see if there is anything else that I or one of the other friendly people here can think of to help you.

A few people have posted over the last couple of day that age verification seems to developed a bug related to zipcodes / postcodes. Some are just going to wait and try again another day, you can do the same or contact support to find out if it is a known issues being dealt with or if there is anything they can do.

Only premium accounts can get manual age verification, but this would appear to be a special circumstance if you are basic and the system is down.

EDIT: JIRA now started for this issue https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3888

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.