Maitreya Lara breast issues

EmpressCiela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I bought the Maitreya Lara body yesterday and overall, I'm loving it so far. The only issue I have is that the breasts look like they've been stretched forward a LOT. They don't look as natural as I remember them being when I first bought it. I don't know if I accidentally messed with a setting and don't remember or if it's something with this specific body, but I'm wondering if there's a way I can reel them back in, so to speak? I've messed with the body options in "Edit my Body" (I'm using the Black Dragon viewer) but they still kinda poke forward no mater how I mess with things. I included a photo for reference. I maxed out the breast size and buoyancy just to really show the effect, but they have this shape no matter what size they are.

Image is here because idk why it's not able to upload here: https://prnt.sc/17rvv9k

57 minutes ago, EmpressCiela said:

So I bought the Maitreya Lara body yesterday and overall, I'm loving it so far. The only issue I have is that the breasts look like they've been stretched forward a LOT. They don't look as natural as I remember them being when I first bought it. I don't know if I accidentally messed with a setting and don't remember or if it's something with this specific body, but I'm wondering if there's a way I can reel them back in, so to speak? I've messed with the body options in "Edit my Body" (I'm using the Black Dragon viewer) but they still kinda poke forward no mater how I mess with things. I included a photo for reference. I maxed out the breast size and buoyancy just to really show the effect, but they have this shape no matter what size they are.

Image is here because idk why it's not able to upload here: https://prnt.sc/17rvv9k

I am wondering if this is from the actual mesh shirt you wear?  

Extreme slider values may cause unnatural shapes, the infamous 'torpedo breast' is quite commonly seen around the grid. Unfortunately there's not much you can do, even with gravity maxed out they'll appear to sprout out like a pair of bullets from a muzzle. Just slightly in a slightly droopier trajectory. Either reduce their size or .. Well, live with it. 

I'm not sure how it's looking on the mesh breast addons market these days, such as Lola's, but that could be an option perhaps? I can't remember the last time I saw any such sizes included in apparel though. Or if you can find a deformer that does something fun. Or if the Boob-o-matic or something-such could be used to deform them .. But then you'd might have to wear the HUD constantly, which would be a bit of a bummer. Never tried that myself, either, though.

The size and height comes from the breast size and buoyancy slider setting. The shape itself is in the clothes, its nothing to do with the body. You can't change that without wearing different clothes. If its all the clothes you have tried so far, you may not have tried enough different clothing creators yet.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

The size and height comes from the breast size and buoyancy slider setting. The shape itself is in the clothes, its nothing to do with the body. You can't change that without wearing different clothes. If its all the clothes you have tried so far, you may not have tried enough different clothing creators yet.

Yeah, some clothes are very "high beams"--I actually have a specific boob-hiding hairstyle in my inventory for when I want to wear something that makes my boobs look weird, but that I otherwise like. 🤣

• Like 1

The actual boob shape and nipple placement on Maitreya isn't suited to the sliders being maxed out, You can get a more normal natural looking boob if you dial down the size slider to 70-80 and add a fair bit of gravity, if you want to be on the larger side but some clothing if it closely follows the Maitreya boob shape will still cause bullet nipples 

• Like 1

This is a long shot but one worth checking out. On occasion something goes wrong with the skeleton and in my case one boob hangs oddly for no apparent reason. A reset skeleton always fixes the issue though. So, give that a try to see if something has gone wonky with your skeleton.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.