Medium length, narrow ponytail, no fringe/bangs? Where?

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not to rain on your parade but if you're looking for something, like this, good luck. I have wanted something exactly like this with a narrow pony tail straight down my back for a few years, and can't find anything to match this look. The loose hair in the pony tail is either braided or too poofy or too wide, or it has bangs etc. My own hair falls in a pony tail about 3" wide, but it's very straight. This pic shows the hair on her shoulder even wider than it normally is.

I tried looking at Nonnative (thanks Rowan!!) but I only found hair bases, not the pony tails themselves.

PS. Apologies for who the pic is of, but she's clothed at least :) If you don't know, don't image search her ;)

brunette.jpeg

Edited by Sapphire Dakota
spelling

Yay! That's pretty close, yeah.

I'll keep looking, nothing so far. I tried Wasabi and the two that Rowan mentioned, and not quite right. Also, as you said, I could not find hair at Nonnative, only skins and hair bases (though they are really nice products there).

BTW, I am male IRL, and, umm, do know who that is. ;) LOL.

18 minutes ago, Sapphire Dakota said:

Not to rain on your parade but if you're looking for something, like this, good luck. I have wanted something exactly like this with a narrow pony tail straight down my back for a few years, and can't find anything to match this look. The loose hair in the pony tail is either braided or too poofy or too wide, or it has bangs etc. My own hair falls in a pony tail about 3" wide, but it's very straight. This pic shows the hair on her shoulder even wider than it normally is.

I tried looking at Nonnative (thanks Rowan!!) but I only found hair bases, not the pony tails themselves.

PS. Apologies for who the pic is of, but she's clothed at least :) If you don't know, don't image search her ;)

brunette.jpeg

NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY - 'PERIOD' HAIRBASE + PONYTAIL @TB

I wear this pony with another hairbase from their store.

Edited by Rowan Amore

Thank you for all your help Rowan and Bookish. I managed to grab one at Foxy I love that has two states ... down with a scrunchie on your wrist, and then animated to put it up into a ponytail. The Period one from Nonnative looks awesome but it fit poorly on my LOGO head as it was designed with Lelutka in mind.

Looks awesome, thanks again.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.