Anybody?

NotPrxi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You might be best off by trying to find a parcel that you can afford on your own.   You can't really "co-own", I don't think - you'd basically be having someone pay you half of the land rental, and if something happens where they weren't able to pay their part, you'd still be liable for paying the whole amount.  You would also be the one that would be responsible for making sure the other party wasn't violating any covenant restrictions for the estate rental.   Going in together on a parcel can get ... messy, to say the least, especially if it's someone that you haven't met before and with whom you haven't built up a shared vision of what to put on the land.  

On the other hand, it could end up working out just fine, but just be aware that you'll probably need to be very clear about what the expectations are, so that any disappointments or mis-understandings can be minimized. 

• Like 3

Basically, the covenant has 0 limitations exceptions made for underage stuff and building sky structures below 600 meters.

What i need it for is to try and open a public spot and the price for that parcel size is too huge to maintain without help.

Edited by NotPrxi
1.0.1 Patch: Fixed my english. Hopefully.

28 minutes ago, NotPrxi said:

What i need it for is to try and open a public spot and the price for that parcel size is too huge to maintain without help.

buy/rent smaller, and expand as soon it's possible.

Sharing rentals rarely end well, and if it's to expensive you end with nothing.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.