How Does Your SL Look Today?

On 9/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, Ted McGregor said:

The two of you should have these discussions in an INM-compatible shower first, before taking another picture ... :|

17 hours ago, Ted McGregor said:

*sigh* ... :|

CatatnewTPpaneSandorl.thumb.png.cd7a600066d6e07c055b2612ab484ea9.png.b091000b02e8b9a799c08c57244d6e8d.png

21 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Oops..sorry...I forgot to shower before taking pics with @Leora Greenwoodand @Lunaea Lovelytoo. They didn't notice. Or if they did, they were too polite to say anything.

I didn't even notice anything other than the cut of the dress and the tattoo on the right hip! "Thanks" for pointing it out.

Maybe I should have gone to Specsavers (Ohhh but I did!) 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I didn't even notice anything other than the cut of the dress and the tattoo on the right hip! "Thanks" for pointing it out.

I couldn't see it even close-up on my PC monitor. Had to google "INM", result: "Inappropriate Nonsensical Medicine".

...then realized what it meant.

PEEVE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
37 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I couldn't see it even close-up on my PC monitor. Had to google "INM", result: "Inappropriate Nonsensical Medicine".

...then realized what it meant.

PEEVE.

At least the first word was correct.

Irony: Around here, I'm far from the most inappropriate "person"!

• Haha 4

And as Scylla mentioned somewhere, the MOD's aren't consistent.. I saw one pic that showed a naked woman from behind in a sexual situation that was never removed. I had one removed once where I couldn't figure out why. I even showed it to some of my forum friends inworld. They didn't get it either.I think it was @Jordan Whitt who finally solved it. Apparently I had a tiny fraction of an aerula showing through a top. I posted it in 2 threads. It was removed in one, but not the other. Different MODs I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Really, I think only someone who has experience with INM would see it. Otherwise, they would have no clue, and their eye wouldn't be drawn to it.

Her tattoo has been there for well over a year, and it's on %100 of her outfits, and in her .core folder as well. Irony: she's the one who wears the pants in the family lol !!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

That looks like the mad typing animation FAR uses.  Didn’t Doc make that? 😆

@Leora Greenwood  It's the same animation! :D  Doc (is @rasterscan ) modified a shareable version from Marketplace :D 

(We met in SL about 7 or 8 years ago and been together inseparably. ever since ♥)

Edited by BJoyful
forgot how to make multiple quotes (smh)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Outfit from the 'Saturday Sale' event that's going on. "Normal" clothing that support 'waifu' is just starting to appear. This romper is on the border of what I'd call normal. There were some other regular clothing items as well. Most of what shows up for 'waifu' is still squarely in the fetish camp.

LH_09052023_005.thumb.png.e5a0d02393a21ebd5df95c2b4ca20087.png

Standing in my linden log home. Image was made for the 'shadows' thread but also fits in here. :)

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 9

13 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Outfit from the 'Saturday Sale' event that's going on. "Normal" clothing that support 'waifu' is just starting to appear. This romper is on the border of what I'd call normal. There were some other regular clothing items as well. Most of what shows up for 'waifu' is still squarely in the fetish camp.

Standing in my linden log home. Image was made for the 'shadows' thread but also fits in here. :)

I like that photo a lot and, thanks to Google, my global education continues, day by day.... 😆

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I like that photo a lot and, thanks to Google, my global education continues, day by day.... 😆

I'm so embarassed. I had to look it up too!!! /me blushes in shame.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

You missed a sale at Aleutia a few weeks ago.  She's updated some for Waifu.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Me neither :o I'm not sure I want it on my search history though, lol.

I can tolerate almost anything in my search history but still have noooooooooo clue.  Google has finally failed me as I am pretty sure it does not stand for Irish News & Media or International Nautical Mile, though I was lead on some interesting jaunts through Internet obscura......

Sigh........... Help??  Or, do I not even want to ask?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I can tolerate almost anything in my search history but still have noooooooooo clue.  Google has finally failed me as I am pretty sure it does not stand for Irish News & Media or International Nautical Mile, though I was lead on some interesting jaunts through Internet obscura......

You don't want to know.

It's one of the most worn attachments in SL, though. I dunno if Google would be any help. I think it's sold in-world. Not sure if it's on the MP. The name is It's Not Mine.

And that's all I'm saying about that. Back to setting up photos for meeeee.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You don't want to know.

It's one of the most worn attachments in SL, though. I dunno if Google would be any help. I think it's sold in-world. Not sure if it's on the MP. The name is It's Not Mine.

And that's all I'm saying about that. Back to setting up photos for meeeee.

It's only sold inworld.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

google "inm second life". Or I can just tell you in PM or IM.

• Like 1