How Does Your SL Look Today?

17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sure! Is horse radish ok too? And/or a good wasabi?

Last I had pizza was with my mother. She ordered the infamous banana & curry one. 

It always makes me think of that one time my Danish classmate took a serving of Flygande Jacob, she had no idea what it was. I felt so bad for her. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

People put such weird things on their pizzas. Can't everyone just have theirs with onions, gorgonzola, and smoked horse sausage like normal people?!

Who wants to be normal, especially when picking pizza toppings?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for participating in the pizza derailment earlier but I have to fire one last shot.  I was just out to lunch with friends and thought about how much our tastes change over the decades when I ordered my first ever cauliflower crust pizza with tomatoes, broccoli and spinach.  It was just as yummy as it looks:

image.jpeg.56963722ae51a895374e957b715c76dc.jpeg

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Snapshot_252.thumb.jpg.efe1fb8c31f29057ebd6235020053b2c.jpg

Being lazy and lounging around different places I find in our destinations panel. 

I do that every day!  Almost every picture I post in the forums takes you back to my Flickr where the SLurl is available to where I took the pic.   There's a lot of amazing places out there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Most of you will likely recognize the stunning red head in this image.

No, not  the one in the foreground, trying to block your view of said stunning woman, but the one in the poster labelled @Katherine Heartsong.

I dropped by her exhibition at the Cornbread Cafe tonight -- it opened last night. Katherine's images are ridiculously beautifully and accomplished. You can see me trying to hide two of them behind me.

And I totally hate her, her gorgeous long red hair, and her artistic talent.

Well worth a visit.

If you want to earn my eternal enmity.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vile Chapel/44/17/45

Heartsong-Blank.thumb.png.fd9bba734e61749316b77219f68c3d8a.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Most of you will likely recognize the stunning red head in this image.

No, not  the one in the foreground, trying to block your view of said stunning woman, but the one in the poster labelled @Katherine Heartsong.

I dropped by her exhibition at the Cornbread Cafe tonight -- it opened last night. Katherine's images are ridiculously beautifully and accomplished. You can see me trying to hide two of them behind me.

And I totally hate her, her gorgeous long red hair, and her artistic talent.

Well worth a visit.

If you want to earn my eternal enmity.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vile Chapel/44/17/45

Heartsong-Blank.thumb.png.fd9bba734e61749316b77219f68c3d8a.png

You darn adorable creature, you!  ♥️

• Like 3
  • Haha 4