Noir City Development - Seeking Partners! ​😊​

Lux Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello peoples! 😇

I am a designer and have recently put together a full commercial city sim with potential/fantastic user experience throughout. This city is quite the neat thing, urban noir, outdated and underfunded but with a newer era (I am having a problem with giving this city a story or a meaning - please help). I love the idea that people could enjoy the sim whether it be just a hangout, photography, residentials, and commercials; but having some sort of roleplay like experience established would be the most enjoyable case scenario.

I do have rentals throughout the city and would be more than happy to go half/half with a property manager to make things interesting. If I happen to come across the right person who wants to be paid to manage the project then I would be open to discussing. The ideal person would know about event hosting, sim management, rentals, roleplay expectations, and innovator. The sim itself will not be going anywhere due to it being sponsored by my store. I was told to mention that as that can also confide more confidence in the project.

I would love to hear from people who think they could be a positive part of the project and show them around. The city is about 95% done and has been in the works on and off for a good while.

Hope you are having a great day 😉

Message me with your username and I can message inworld.

Hello, I'm very interested in this project your currently working on. You may think I'm very new; I've been on Second life for about 2 years. I've recently made a new account to restart my establishment and managing process. For your project your working on I feel as if you want a "Free for all" but for it to be very promising and top quality and high maintenance. For further contact from you to me  it will be below if your willing to go half/half maybe 75/25. I don't want much but I do want to help as a community. So help me help you. If you want to know more details on what i think is best or not fitted for your process

Email: Avaionaddanielss@gmail.com

Edited by AvaionaDDaniels

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.