DOKUmentary about THE NET - PERCEPTION - REALITY - VITUALITY - film in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

WOndering if anyone can help me with some research. We are going a film on the internet and its intersection shaping our real world lives and wanted to a piece on SL. We are trying to get in contact with P. Rosedale but want to interview a professional Second Lifer. someone who literally almost lives in SL, or

the most popular

the richest

the guru

the most dicussed

urban second life legends

celebrities on SL

best places

longest standing member

president

anyone who knows the skinny, the ins and outs , the low down, jargon, sl talk, who would be a knowledgable representative of SL please contact us at w3bfilm@gmail.com

we want to conduct the interview inside SL.

thanks

akme aeon

Akme Aeon wrote:

Hi All,

... We are trying to get in contact with P. Rosedale but want to interview a professional Second Lifer ...

You might want to also try Rodvik Linden (Rod Humble) who is now the CEO of Linden Lab (I believe Philip is still on the board, but has taken a back seat and is working on other business ideas).

As for a 'professional second lifer'. Well, there are probably a number of people who make a living from SL who may want to talk to you. Hopefully some will post here to help you out. In my opinion though, some of your suggestions don't really have people you could assign to them.

I know that Linden Lab have a 'press corp' group that they sometimes use to find people who might be interested in talking to the press, so you might also want to consider asking LL about that. Perhaps try the press contact email here:

http://lindenlab.com/contact

Hope that helps :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.