EWWW THAT'S SO GROSS !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Liver, gizzards, kidneys, brains, anything that should be INSIDE an animal.    Nope.  No way, Never will

For those you don't like Brussel Sprouts, try this

Heat the oven to 420

take the sprouts and cut hem in half (frozen or fresh, doesn't matter)

In a freezer bag (or bowl) pour a 1/4 cup if EVOO, salt and pepper. 

Put in the halved sprouts and cover thoroughly 

lay them on a rather large baking sheet 

Bake in the oven for 10 minutes   remove and flip the sprouts, then bake for 10 more minutes.

If they are semi-burnt that's great.  

DILISH. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'd hate to see your reaction if someone called you OnStar.

The history books would recount the events of the French revolution, the European 17thC Witch Hunts, and of Vlad Tepes' war against the Ottoman Empire as some of the most blood-spattered events in history, and how they would pale in comparison to that day .. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sausage of any kind is pretty much only edible if you never think about how it is made & what it is made from.

This is one of the main reasons why I am vegetarian. I dislike the texture of unprocessed meat (like a steak or a whole chicken breast) and the thought of what goes into sausages and burgers makes my stomach turn. But I do like the new style of plant-based burgers and other "fake meat" products. And I know it doesn't contain ingredients that were scraped up off the abbatoir floor.

9 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

McDonald's in my eyes is the worst smelling food that so many people eat, like they are addicted to it..

I was going to add Marmite to the thread...but @Amina Sopwith will kill me xD And to be honest, if you said I had to eat Marmite or you'd shoot me, I wouldn't enjoy it, but I could probably eat it. 

But I agree with Ceka...McDonalds smells EVIL :( The sight of the food doesn't put me off, and I once had the cheeseburger and vanilla milkshake, and it wasn't bad...but I was on a train trip a few years ago and somebody got on with a McDonalds takeaway bag, and I wanted to gag...I really don't like cigarette or vape smoke, but I would rather they'd smoked...it doesn't even smell like meat, there's something seriously nasty about it 🤢

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Think I'll avoid everything ending in -mite :o

This advert was good though 

How have I missed that? I'd rehome them all.

Incidentally, even if you hate the stuff, a teaspoon in your pot of vegetarian French onion soup is amazing. I didn't think it would work, but it really does and doesn't taste Marmitey at all. I think it adds the kick that beef stock would normally give it.

• Like 2

I love marmite.. great with butter on crumpets..!

Wow I love pretty much all these foods.

The only food I remember not liking was Jellied Eels.. I don't much like meat jellies and the bones are crunchy. Rubbery whelks aren't too good either.

But really casu marzu has to be one of the grossest foods.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

The only food I remember not liking was Jellied Eels

Oh I really like them :x Especially on fresh brown bread!

4 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

But really casu marzu has to be one of the grossest foods.

The thought of one of the maggots flying off and hitting you in the face...! :o

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

How have I missed that? I'd rehome them all.

The Youtube upload says it was a banned advert, but I remember hearing about it at the time and I think they never officially released it as there was a concern it was making light of pet neglect. 

Vienna Sausages.  A friend of mine used to eat them right out of the can on white bread.  My son spent a lot of time one summer at her house and acquired a liking for them so of course, I bought a can for him.  One bite and omg, that is the nastiest texture (besides Brussels sprouts and liver) in the world.  One and only can I ever bought.

Rfa68b1c25545863e6df5eb2f92344f76.jpeg

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

The history books would recount the events of the French revolution, the European 17thC Witch Hunts, and of Vlad Tepes' war against the Ottoman Empire as some of the most blood-spattered events in history, and how they would pale in comparison to that day .. 

That's hawt!

EVcGaVqXgAE1ZcZ.jpg

• Like 1

The show Idiot Abroad, They Had Karl Pilkington eating some really nasty foods..

Ricky Gervais has to feel bad for the stuff he put Karl through.. This was the best unscripted show ever.. hehehe

Poor Karl..

I really felt bad for him eating this..

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The show Idiot Abroad, They Had Karl Pilkington eating some really nasty foods..

Ricky Gervais has to feel bad for the stuff he put Karl through.. This was the best unscripted show ever.. hehehe

Poor Karl..

I really felt bad for him eating this..

But I like sushi!

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

tenor.gif

If you aren't careful, this will end up being your epitaph. Although, somehow, it's both adorable and fitting, but is it really how you want to be remembered?

Speaking of remembering... oh crap. I forgot I'm in the protection program. Whoopsie.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

If you aren't careful, this will end up being your epitaph. Although, somehow, it's both adorable and fitting, but is it really how you want to be remembered?

Speaking of remembering... oh crap. I forgot I'm in the protection program. Whoopsie.

giphy.gif

At least it wasn't me getting smack with the hairbrush this time.😄

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.