EWWW THAT'S SO GROSS !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, shireena1 said:

Im surprised none has posted this yet, so i will.

Maddys old stale avocado donuts!

(i think that's a reference in the 5 word story posting, which is now a necrothread.)

You sure those aren't Dave's?

Or Snug's?

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

On 6/26/2021 at 5:35 AM, Coffee Pancake said:

No people / lifestyles / etc - Keep it PG - Aggressive use of reactions advised !

I'll start - Kapers / Capers. Whatever the hell these things are, don't tell me, don't want to know, might as well be pickled baby slugs. Worse than peas.

image.thumb.png.99f35ba643e326e5d944d73b9fd5776a.png

What is that *pukes*

• 1 month later...

When I'm watching a YouTube video, and it suddenly stops in the middle to cut to a commercial, and it's the one for a toe fungus cream and they show the most crusty toes imaginable, in the opening shot.  I have to go to f-ing Wikifeet to wash the image out of my head.  I'm afraid to watch YouTube videos at this point.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

When I'm watching a YouTube video, and it suddenly stops in the middle to cut to a commercial, and it's the one for a toe fungus cream and they show the most crusty toes imaginable, in the opening shot.  I have to go to f-ing Wikifeet to wash the image out of my head.  I'm afraid to watch YouTube videos at this point.

1. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en
  2. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privacy-badger/pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp?hl=en-US
  3. No more YouTube adverts.
  • Like 3

On 8/24/2021 at 2:35 AM, Rat Luv said:

I won't be ordering these any time soon :o🤢

1629735400297.thumb.jpg.81a843d703de9d84317f92f2e21b2c8f.jpg

Once in a while when I have nothing prepared, I'll take some canned sardines in oil and eat them with sliced bread. I also recently saw a video about these fish sandwiches.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

My boys have had some really gross requests before, I guess to try and see how they are..

Like this one time when I went to make the middle one a peanut butter and jelly sandwich..

I have no idea how we ran out of peanut butter, because I always seem to get plenty.. They may have did something with it and me not know..

Anyways, I tell him, You'll have to have something else, there isn't any peanut butter..

He got upset and started to cry.. He was still pretty little then.

He say's, I want jelly and mayonnaise, But at the time he called it mayay's..

I say to him. Oh you don't want that, that's yucky.. He say's, yes MoOOOommy I do, Twust me I do!

With a 4 year old, arguing with them just takes longer, So I made it for him and let him try it..

He takes a bite..

Now being an experienced mom because of his older brother, I knew before I gave him this sandwich,to have a paper towel ready for the catch..

Soon as he took a bite, He shook like he'd been zapped on the butt with a cattle prod and spit it out.. before it could fly though the air I had the paper towel there for the catch..

Then he started to cry because it tasted bad.. I wiped his tongue, handed him some apple juice and told him I'd make him a nice grilled cheeze..

All was well and smiles once again..

hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I always loved this GIF.   Supposedly she taking her first drink of Coke. I can't imagine Coke having that kind of reaction.

Then she goes back in for another drink.

The child first tried a sour drink | Funny stories for kids, Funny kids,  Videos funny

I bet it was the feeling of the carbonation.. either she wasn't expecting it to be soda or it was her first time having one.. hehehehe

Babies and little ones use their mouth to test things out, that's why they are always putting everything in their mouth..

With my two oldest, they had this period where they would stick things in their ears.. Not pencils or sharp things, but try to plug the hole..

My oldest, we thought he did something to his left ear because he lost his hearing in it, we took him into the doctors and they pulled out  this tiny piece of sponge..

I was like, what in the world?  I thought he was going deaf.. I was so relieved..

Then my middle son, He ended up not being able to hear out of his left ear and I was like, OMG you stuck something in your ear!!

We took him to the doctor and they found a dandelion bud in his ear..

I was like, How did you even get that in there?! That thing is bigger than your ear hole! 

I always tell the youngest one, if his older brothers try to make him do anything, come get me right away.. He'd end up with something in both ears by the time they were done with him.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I bet it was the feeling of the carbonation.. either she wasn't expecting it to be soda or it was her first time having one.. hehehehe

Babies and little ones use their mouth to test things out, that's why they are always putting everything in their mouth..

With my two oldest, they had this period where they would stick things in their ears.. Not pencils or sharp things, but try to plug the hole..

My oldest, we thought he did something to his left ear because he lost his hearing in it, we took him into the doctors and they pulled out  this tiny piece of sponge..

I was like, what in the world?  I thought he was going deaf.. I was so relieved..

Then my middle son, He ended up not being able to hear out of his left ear and I was like, OMG you stuck something in your ear!!

We took him to the doctor and they found a dandelion bud in his ear..

I was like, How did you even get that in there?! That thing is bigger than your ear hole! 

I always tell the youngest one, if his older brothers try to make him do anything, come get me right away.. He'd end up with something in both ears by the time they were done with him.. hehehe

I needed that laugh.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 968 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.