Looking for an Adult parcel 2048 preferred to purchase

Emerald Ophelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a 2048 Adult plot to build a new home on. I don't mind anything, thinking of a skybox eventually. Hopefully with peaceful neighbors!

I can be contacted in world at Esmeralda the Kitsune (emerald.ophelia) or on Discord via Kyo Ce'pear#2015

Thanks in advance!

There seem to be lots of 2048 available if you just bring up the map and zoom in a bit and fly around Zindra with the map viewer open. I've been helping a friend do just that (she decided to rent instead), but have found a lot of parcels of that size for sale. The reasonably priced ones (not on a road edge or sea edge) seem to be going for between 12,000 and 20,000L, not sure I have seen much cheaper for 2048. Because it's mainland you will also need a premium membership unless renting and the extra 1024 tier as well. Renting may be the better option.

Also, one thing to watch for is the traffic on the sim. Some of Zindra's sims have at least 20-30 people on them all the time (club, sex place, AFK place) and I have found a few sims with noticeable lag because of the traffic and scripts running on them on Zindra during my research for her. I'm going to reach out to her later when I'm online and she might add to this.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

That's me Kat's talking about!

I eventually rented, even with my premium account from an amazingly helpful guy. I did bounce from one place to another then back to my first spot. Found a great adult 2048 parcel on the water to rent with extra prims so both my home and club (skybox) can fit into it. I found lots of 2048 when looking with some wild pricing to be sure. Just use the map and move it around Zindra there are lots of places of that size and click on the red price tag to see info without having to TP to each one. Also I found a lot of side by side 1024s you could combine into a single 2048 prices around 6-7k each. Chat to me in world if you want and I can share some of the unused bookmarks I passed on.

LATER > I was just peeking and there are several still in the 12-14K range in that size. I also see you have 15 years in SL so you should be fine :)

Edited by Sapphire Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.