[A] Rent right, sit tight

Kelsey Bluestar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There were three 512, after weeks there was no attention. The land is 1536sqm, I united 2x 512 as 1 1024. So 1x 1024 and 1x 512. She came to 1024 and said me this is not 512 i answered her i am about to divide it again if want to rent but she tp out and wrote this. I tried to help but did not understand her intention. I have got logs as a proof and reported the untruthful forum post.

Sorry to waste time who reads this and unnecessary drama, just wanted to write.

Edited by Kelsey Bluestar

Are you for real? I said you i can divide the parcel as 512 as L$ 150/week if you want to rent where you stand and you wanted to rent 1024 as L$150/week and i answered price cant be same its 1024. I am not sure TOS allows me to share the logs here(its private), that is why i am not doing this. This is my last message, i wont discuss anymore because this is senseless.

edit: well. i didnt update the forum post so there was 1x 1024 and 1x 512 after this, you are right about this but after you called me to the land i tried to help you, told you i can divide the land again as i mentioned here. you could rent it as you wish before all this happened. I do not accept the idea that I am unethical and see it as a pointless attack. 

Edited by Kelsey Bluestar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.