Are we all being too nice ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Not to me, and not to many others.

It seems it's obvious to those who want to demonize her though...not just on this thread but in many instances throughout the forum..

You were still wrong.

No YOU!   lol

wrong.png

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

It is also not surprising that your favourite go-to insult is being chucked around again - "the evil clique" who are waging a "hate campaign" against whomever you are white knighting this time.  Do you have any idea just how stupid that sounds?  You do know that individuals are quite capable of reaching opinions that coincide with other individual's opinions.  

You really should see someone about this "evil clique" persecution complex you seem to have.

Stop acting clueless. You know there is a herd mentality here and always has been.  Anyone with the ability to read can see it. What I find funny is that it's here in black and white yet is still denied.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Sure, we are all insensitive at times. I just don't believe in gang-ups....scapegoating...criticizing someone so much that they feel the need to leave the forum.

I've been insensitive to you at times -- it's been hard not to be because I see many of your beliefs as harming others. Strange as it may seem though, if I saw a gang-up on you I'd be there to defend you.

Haha well that is true as you did one time a bunch of years back in another forum, though it seemed to be more because you thought me an interesting specimen as I didn't fit the typical mold of your projections. 

I do see too though where your opinions harm others but from that perspective, you are not alone and wind up inadvertently being part of the clique that regularly disagrees with my viewpoints. Funny how that works eh? Maybe there is a bit of cliqueness here but maybe it is just likeminded people agreeing on a common enemy.

1 minute ago, FairreLilette said:

It's pies.  Could you in particular, Rowan, please stop mentioning me or what I say.  Thank you.  I'm done with you.

I'm refraining from saying what I'd like to say and what should be said.  I'm sure you know that.  I'll cease to engage with you in this thread or any other not because you asked but because credibility is important to me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Haha well that is true as you did one time a bunch of years back in another forum, though it seemed to be more because you thought me an interesting specimen as I didn't fit the typical mold of your projections. 

I do see too though where your opinions harm others but from that perspective, you are not alone and wind up inadvertently being part of the clique that regularly disagrees with my viewpoints. Funny how that works eh? Maybe there is a bit of cliqueness here but maybe it is just likeminded people agreeing on a common enemy.

Were you a Popstar on that other forum?  Or please IM who you were.

Sometimes that's true yes...it's not a clique but instead of group of people sharing the same viewpoint. I'd say that's true in my disagreeing with all your Covid disinformation.

The problem is when certain cliques have a tendency to scapegoat others. We can easily see who frequently enjoys making fun of others  and disses the person instead of their views -- most everyone can be guilty of that to a degree, but with some people it seems to be a permanent fixture in their personality.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
9 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

It's pies.  Could you in particular, Rowan, please stop mentioning me or what I say.  Thank you.  I'm done with you.

I'm refraining from saying what I'd like to say and what should be said.  I'm sure you know that.  I'll cease to engage with you in this thread or any other not because you asked but because credibility is important to me.  

There's no proof that Fairre is a liar. This is your perception but your perception is not absolute truth.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

There's no proof that Fairre is a liar. This is your perception but your perception is not absolute truth.

I didn't take it to mean she meant that I was lying but if she is maybe she could put 2 and 2 together that EEP, even on the best of machines, is too frustrating for me.  That could be a clue right there.

I took her lie remark to mean the lies regarding the misinformation of COVID on all of social media and how she wants to engage with scorn laughs at those posting disinformation.  As far as lies translating to mis or disinformation, the best anyone can do is to be a broken record and tell people to speak to their own doctor, not decide one's health according to a message board.  That's how I feel about the mis and disinformation on social media.  It's scary to think anyone would decide the future of their health according to a message board.  It's altogether dangerous, imo.

Put her changing my word from pies to lies is just way wrong to treat anyone with dyslexia.  I feel she is deaf.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Storii Darkheart said:

Okay but you've asked someone in particular to not speak to you or quote what you say, but then still talk about them in the same thread. I don't get the logic here.

I am speaking about did I mean lies or pies.  I meant pies period.  I don't want anyone to think I thought she meant I was a liar.  If she did, that's her issue.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I am speaking about did I mean lies or pies.  I meant pies period.  I don't want anyone to think I thought she meant I was a liar.  If she did, that's her issue.

Ok yeah I get that... but that wasn't all you said in regards to the person in question. From my understanding at least. Or maybe you were referencing someone else in the other 2 paragraphs. If so, disregard. This thread is 17 pages of confusing at this point.

20 minutes ago, Storii Darkheart said:

Ok yeah I get that... but that wasn't all you said in regards to the person in question. From my understanding at least. Or maybe you were referencing someone else in the other 2 paragraphs. If so, disregard. This thread is 17 pages of confusing at this point.

It was Luna who interpreted her post as that I, me, FairreLilette was lying about being Dsylexic.  I don't want people discussing that further about was she or was she not (Rowan) saying that.  I did not interpret it that way.  I'd like to leave now.  Thank you if you could leave it be.

Edited by FairreLilette

2 minutes ago, Storii Darkheart said:

Were you called in as an extra sheep?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Storii Darkheart said:

I certainly didn't say anyone was lying or lying about dyslexia specifically

Not sure why that was interpreted that way by some.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

As far as lies translating to mis or disinformation, the best anyone can do is to be a broken record and tell people to speak to their own doctor, not decide one's health according to a message board.  That's how I feel about the mis and disinformation on social media.  It's scary to think anyone would decide the future of their health according to a message board.  It's altogether dangerous, imo.

Ok well i get the sense you are still on about a post that i made in connection to someone who thought they had escaped Covid because of luck, whereas I pointed out it could have had to do with a medicine they may have been taking for their particular illness. It was not a recommendation as to what they should do but simply pointing out their not getting Covid might have been something else.

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Gee, Rowan, can't imagine why I'd interpret it that way.

I don't know about this one, Luna, because I did not interpret it that way and it's mostly because I think it's only kind of obvious.  I'm sure people can connect some of the dots here that I am telling the truth about it.  But, however, I really did not interpret it that way.  She ran off with one of those incomplete thought sentences, imo, like I do at times.  But, it's best to drop it because if that is what she believes, that is entirely her problem not mine and not yours.

1 minute ago, FairreLilette said:

I don't know about this one, Luna, because I did not interpret it that way and it's mostly because I think it's only kind of obvious.  I'm sure people can connect some of the dots here that I am telling the truth about it.  But, however, I really did not interpret it that way.  She ran off with one of those incomplete thought sentences, imo, like I do at times.  But, it's best to drop it because if that is what she believes, that is entirely her problem not mine and not yours.

I've always seen certain patterns in you that I wondered about, but I'm no expert on dyslexia for sure...had little awareness of it really.

I did read a bit last night though and you certainly seem to fit the bill!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Gee, Rowan, can't imagine why I'd interpret it that way.

I'd never heard the term 'pies thrown around'.  I was just wondering if lies was meant.  It certainly was NOT meant to be anything aimed at dyslexia.  If it was seen as such, I do apologize.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.