Land joining

JoelDonyale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own a plot of 1024 land and another, contiguous, 1024 piece of land.  I'd like to join them into one piece of land but they are, it seems, in different regions, preventing me from joining them.  As they are both on a larger chunk of abandoned mainland & no-one else seems to be actively using the land, l can see no reasons why they can't be joined - and plenty of reasons why they should be joined.   Any way around this to enable the "joining"

1 hour ago, JoelDonyale said:

That's what i hadn't wanted to hear.  Ah well, one of the plots goes back up for sale and potential redevelopment won't happen.   How do I get the object allocation (prims) for the remaining 1024 plot increased?

Buy more land in the same region or have the estate owner raise the region's object bonus factor. The latter is less likely, especially if it is on Mainland.

1 hour ago, JoelDonyale said:

As they are both on a larger chunk of abandoned mainland

In that case, I would get rid of one of the plots - either sell it or abandon it.  Then I would put in a support request with LL to purchase 1024 sqm from the abandoned land on the same region as the plot you choose to keep.   You can specify in the support ticket where, in the larger chunk of abandoned mainland, you would like the 1024 sqm plot you wish to buy, so you may be able to have it connect with one of the sides of your exising plot in that region.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.