A E S T H E T I C

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rapatronic Camera: An Atomic Blast Shot at 1/100,000,000th of a Second |  PetaPixel

Edited by tailpa
this timeline's fate was determined in this moment. People have been fleeting to the lifeboats ever since, and time's basically almost up. The multiverse is generous, but apparently some things are simply beyond God's ability to forgive.

Just now, Rat Luv said:

Amazing!

Setting up those pics has to be one of the best jobs ever, am jealous 🙂

I really don't know how the photographer finds the time or the patience. He has a full-time job and also looks after his dad who has alzheimer's because his mum struggles sometimes. The props/garden furniture come from far and wide. I think he gives a lot of people inspiration, but definitely pays it forward as his photos are bringing a lot of joy to such a lot of people. 

There is a woman who paints pictures onto stones, which started as a hobby. She painted some of the mice onto stones and sent them as a gift to the mouse man, then she got her stones selling in small gift shops, but hides stones around her home area so people can find them - paying it forward again. 

When the world seems to be such a hostile place sometimes, people like the mouse man and the stone woman restore my faith in human nature a little bit.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.