You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am now six months pregnant and I am waiting for the birth in a few months, but the question is what are the delivery arrangements that I must follow to register my child and obtain a birth certificate, and what are the best types of children that can be acquired and are cheap. Please help me to be happy.

Thank you 

The delivery arrangements are simply whatever roleplay is required by the region you're roleplaying in. If you aren't involved in a roleplay region, or the region doesn't specify, then you just do whatever you feel comfortable with or can afford. Some people like to roleplay the whole prenatal period and birth, others just purchase a baby and say  "Hey look, I have a baby!" To get a birth certificate, well you just have to make one yourself, or find someone to make one for you. There is no such thing as official registration.

As for which baby, Zooby's are the most popular and probably the best. You can get tons of clothes and accessories for them and they're very interactive, and they go up to toddler-age. They are not cheap though. Cheap ones are not likely to be any good at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You could try searching Maternity Clinics.  Some offer prenatal and birth packages.  I have no idea what is included with those but I imagine some may include a birth certificate (texture).  I've seen ultrasound pictures, too.  I'm not aware, as Maitimo said, of anything 'official'.  It's all RP.

12 hours ago, Sameera2013 said:

and what are the best types of children that can be acquired and are cheap.

I first thought you were talkig about RL until XD

But yes as everyone else already stated:
In SL it is all roleplay, you do not NEED a birthcertificate, and Linden Lab for sure won't hand out some so its all up to you and you RP partners ^ ^ 
So make yourself happy and arrange it as cozy and nice you want it :D

• Thanks 2

On 6/22/2021 at 3:44 AM, Sameera2013 said:

and what are the best types of children that can be acquired and are cheap.

Do you want a nice baby, or a cheap one. I went with cheap, it didnt do anything other than look cute in pictures of me holding it. Eventually however I replaced it with, a real person with a child avatar who RPed as my child. The result of that was the most meaningful relationship i ever had in SL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.