Where is these skin & eyes from? Please help!

Hxrst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a HUGE shot in the dark and I know that the makeup will make it hard to tell, but if anyone knows what store this skin is from I'd appreciate it! I'd love to know where the eyes are from too.I sadly didn't get a chance to ask. I don't want to steal their look, I just would love to know the stores.

Dqmnq9f.png

3 hours ago, Hxrst said:

This is a HUGE shot in the dark and I know that the makeup will make it hard to tell, but if anyone knows what store this skin is from I'd appreciate it! I'd love to know where the eyes are from too.I sadly didn't get a chance to ask. I don't want to steal their look, I just would love to know the stores.

Dqmnq9f.png

The eyes might be from IKON.

I can't say it is a Pumec skin, but Pumec has many skins in that "type" with full eyebrows.

The birth marks could be added, but then it is the best add-on birthmarks I've seen. Add-ons tend to have a harder edge.

Itgirls has some skins with birthmarks drawn on.

The more I look, the more I wonder if the brows are added. They look like Simple Bloom lashes "style".

Two stores that sell lots of eyes are Avi-Glam and Euphoric. The small white reflection at the bottom of the eyes is something I have not seen before. Could it be an effect of specular shine in advanced lightning?

It isn't like when I was new in SL anymore! It is so much better quality now. And so many is making in the same "style". Similar or close to each other.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.