Unpopular Opinion. Redo the mainland from scratch?

Ingrid Ingersoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have tried to do just this. Uncheck "Select only my objects", selected all I want gone in the parcel. But how can I get to the "derender" button? As soon as I let the objects "go" they revert to not selected when I push edit - derender.

I do not know other ways to find "derender". Is it a video of this?

They should not unselect when you let go. It does not do this on my viewer, so there's something else wrong with your settings somewhere. And no, I think there's no other way to get to Derender.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

They should not unselect when you let go. It does not do this on my viewer, so there's something else wrong with your settings somewhere. And no, I think there's no other way to get to Derender.

When I install a new version of Firestorm, I never try to save my settings. Should they not go back to default? Or maybe FS remember some settings?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

When I install a new version of Firestorm, I never try to save my settings. Should they not go back to default? Or maybe FS remember some settings?

If you do an ordinary install, it will remember your settings. If you do a clean install (for instance if you've had problems with the last one) it will not remember them. You'll know if you did a clean install, it's tedious and complicated.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Is there a way to share my derender list, or will my alt have to go through it all again?

Open windows explorer (WIN+E) in the address bar type %APPDATA% and hit enter.

Find the folder for your viewer of choice, in there will be a user folder and in that an derender xml file - copy this and paste it into the user folder for your alt.

Exactly what this looks like will depend on your viewer of choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Adds feature request  'Option for shared /  per avatar defender lists' to Catznip's JIRA.

I’dvote that up if you can tell me how to do that (or whatever they call that action that means I want that too) 👍

Edited by BJoyful
Sp, what else
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.