Abandon Land

ToriFrosty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is a beautiful piece of land or island that me and my bf stumbled crossed. What I want to know is, can me and my bf take the land as ours or should we do something about it? Never really been through this before and really need some help.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ToriFrosty said:

There is a beautiful piece of land or island that me and my bf stumbled crossed. What I want to know is, can me and my bf take the land as ours or should we do something about it? Never really been through this before and really need some help.

next to the info in the post by So, you can send a ticket to LL with the request to buy the abandoned land. LL will look at it and decide if it can be sold to you directly or goes to auction.
( i think that isn't mentioned in that older article, only the auction part)
You can ask for the whole, or partly piece that is available there.

of course you have to be premium and start paying the monthly tiers ( and the initial purchase price)

The first thing to do is to find out if it really is abandoned. A great many parcels in SL stand empty most of the time, but they still belong to someone who's paying for the upkeep.

Stand on the land. Right click it and choose About Land. In the General tab of the About Land window, look at the parcel details. If it does not say "Abandoned", it's owned. You can send an IM to the owner and inquire whether they'd be willing to sell.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1032 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.