PODscast - Recorded PODs Rides Thread

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just watched the interview with Yavana!  What a wonderful service to the community.  I'm also amazed that I've been in SL even longer than her (by a few months).  So I'd say that things way back when were a lot easier to understand, as far as the learning curve goes.

It's pretty cool that YouTube suggested this brand new video, before you've even posted about it here, hee hee!

It was also nice to see not just one but TWO of my places in your video this time.  🙂 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Jumping the gun to get this one up - It should be available at 8 am CST! It's a little long, but Cranston and I had a -BLAST- talking about Campbell Coast, Second Life History, and laughing at his old Elvis costume. :) And I apologize in advance @BJoyful - we talked about you alot!! (Don't worry - all good things!)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Mar Scarmon said:

I love your videos!  Very relaxing!  Please come back to Heterocera and do one along SL Route 6 (The High Mountain Road) and SL Route 3.  these are two of the most scenic roads in SL,  In between these two are the highest mountains in SL.  Thanks for your work!

I will do that in my next interview I record! :) I wonder what POD station that is.... 

In the meantime - here is the 2nd half of Meela's interview where she talks a TON about community building! :)

• Like 3

Can you believe I was lucky enough to talk with Sebastien Le Livre, CEO of FoxTrot Breedables?

This company is -changing- everything we know about breedablesand replacing it with low land impact, low script, low lag, and high fun!

I learned so much about the 'breedable' Secondlife industry in this first half of the interview with Sebastien and I'm humbled by the story of this company. Join me for part one! :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.