looking for a large breasted elf girl

im looking to settle down with a cute elf women feel free to message me in game i like going to the clubs all kinds im full mesh i can be silent at times but im very nice and easy to get along with

Edited by ElfGod
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Quistessa said:

Is that a Lelutka line? that's the main result I got with a quick MP search.

Yes, sorry.  I didn't notice it had spell checked me. EvoX.    Lelutka's new branch of the Evolution line of heads.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quistessa said:

Oooh, What's the LI and where can I get one?

From L to R, land impact while nude is 181, 176 & 147.

They each use an ASR - Aeon head and Utilizator - Kemono body + kemono body mods.

The hair is probably the cause for a majority of the land impact.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2021 at 9:36 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

Oooh, What's the LI and where can I get one?

These can be a companion attached to your avi?  Where can i look at these if i'm thinking of buying one?

29 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

These can be a companion attached to your avi?  Where can i look at these if i'm thinking of buying one?

i think the answer is in the post itself

Here are a couple that I made

Wow, they must have gotten married and went all in for that long haul 3 week relationship. It's been 2 already and he still hasn't come back with a 'Open, single again.'

tenor.gif

I'm just here to watch though as I'm a big tiddy goth gf, not a big tiddy elf gf. The luck I tell ya. 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2021 at 4:25 AM, Velk Kerang said:

Had to be done. lol👍😎

Sir, what have you done?! XD Here I am having never seen this before in my life and I am sitting through this whole unboxing because of this comment. LMAO!! 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, SodaGnome said:

do elves date gnomes? i'm not sure they have ever existed in same fantasy story.

World of Warcraft. Gnomes and at least half of the elves (night elves) are even on the same side. It would be difficult though, given the size difference. The whole gnome would fit in there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

It would be difficult though, given the size difference. The whole gnome would fit in there.

Macrophilia is pretty widespread these days, and often an important part of vorarephilia. Whilst out and about with Neph once, I was approached by a guy with a teeny tiny avi that offered a ridiculous amount of L$ for me to 'vore' him. I said no, so he almost doubled the already ridiculous offer .. Like, almost a month's worth of RL rent level ridiculous. I went with telling him off and blocking him. 

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Macrophilia is pretty widespread these days, and often an important part of vorarephilia. Whilst out and about with Neph once, I was approached by a guy with a teeny tiny avi that offered a ridiculous amount of L$ for me to 'vore' him. I said no, so he almost doubled the already ridiculous offer .. Like, almost a month's worth of RL rent level ridiculous. I went with telling him off and blocking him. 

I can't even imagine how that could work as an experience in SL, when avatars have no internal digestive organs past the mouth, and are basically invisible from the inside. I mean, you could roleplay cooking him, and an animation for eating someone could theoretically work, but after that, then what? he'd just fall through you and end up on the floor, whilst getting a great view of your bedroom/kitchen/whatever.

I'd have been tempted to accept, just to see how he planned to achieve it.

• Like 1