how the rules for the photo of the day work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello how are you? I just posted a photo candidate for the photo of the day on the lind lab group's official page... but I didn't see the photo in the photo roll, is it evaluated to be able to appear on the group's profile and then here in the highlights? alias congratulations the photo is beautiful. I'm commenting on my doubt here because I didn't find any forum with this theme. I read the rules and posted my photo there, I don't know if the photo appears directly on the flicker profile or if it goes first for the group to review. cam help mi!

original_60c64f58ef5b710b604b1f26.png

9 minutes ago, cilamar said:

Hello how are you? I just posted a photo candidate for the photo of the day on the lind lab group's official page... but I didn't see the photo in the photo roll, is it evaluated to be able to appear on the group's profile and then here in the highlights? alias congratulations the photo is beautiful. I'm commenting on my doubt here because I didn't find any forum with this theme. I read the rules and posted my photo there, I don't know if the photo appears directly on the flicker profile or if it goes first for the group to review. cam help mi!

original_60c64f58ef5b710b604b1f26.png

When you submit your photo to the official SL group on Flickr, it always tells you 'waiting on mod approval' or something like that.  I'm not sure how often they go through submissions.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

2 minutos atrás, Rowan Amore disse:

Quando você envia sua foto para o grupo oficial do SL no Flickr, ele sempre diz 'aguardando a aprovação do mod' ou algo parecido. Não tenho certeza de quantas vezes eles passam por envios.

that's exactly what i know how it works, because i wanted the terms of the photos and i didn't find any explanation about this detail i sent this photo above. that I did on Valentine's Day in Brazil (June 12) and shared. Thank you for your help :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.