Premium Membership Renewal

ringgoddess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, ringgoddess said:

How do I renew my Premium Membership?

Is it billed automatically from payment method on file?

Will I get a notification when it is processed?

you have to do nothing, by signing up you agreed to continue unless you end it manually.
Normally it's very close to the renewal date when it's taken/announced

1 hour ago, ringgoddess said:

You can check the date of renewal.  This date is on your account summary page.

4 hours ago, ringgoddess said:

It will auto-charge your payment method, on the date that is shown on your Account Summary page.  You will not receive any email from LL.  If your payment method is PayPal, you should get an email from them regarding the payment.

1 hour ago, KylaVixen said:

I have another related question. Can I make it bill me again somehow ? i missed it on the renewal date several times and want to restart it. Do i have to set up that Tillia account ?

it renews automaticly after you signed up. .. don't get how you can miss the renewal date.
If you downgraded you can simply sign up again. You don't need a full TIllia account for that, just a active payment method.

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it renews automaticly after you signed up. .. don't get how you can miss the renewal date.
If you downgraded you can simply sign up again. You don't need a full TIllia account for that, just a active payment method.

I had no money on my card for several days when it was trying to bill. Now I`ve had added some but it is stopped billing it and I cant find how to make it renewed

2 minutes ago, KylaVixen said:

I had no money on my card for several days when it was trying to bill. Now I`ve had added some but it is stopped billing it and I cant find how to make it renewed

normally you will be in debt if a payment failed, if there aren't red flags you could try to sign up again. ( account/premium) if all is greyed out, contact support.
By signing up you make a contract with LL to have a active payment method available at billing dates. If not you have the risk to get your account in a possible locked state.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

31 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

normally you will be in debt if a payment failed, if there aren't red flags you could try to sign up again. ( account/premium) if all is greyed out, contact support.
By signing up you make a contract with LL to have a active payment method available at billing dates. If not you have the risk to get your account in a possible locked state.

Thank you. I`m sorry , seems actually I have no issue at all , as I`ve found the payment had succeeded, and I had just mistaken that it was missed.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.