Opening GenovArt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

GenovArt & Genova City

have the pleasure to invite you

to the opening of the collective photographic exhibition of the artists:

- deyanira Yalin - Jamee Thomson (jamee.sandalwood) -

- Vanessa Jane (vanessajane66) - Eʏᴇs Kɪʀsᴄʜᴛᴀʀɪᴀ (varutina) -

Live Music set: EddieSantillo

Monday 14th June - 1:30 PM SLT

Glass Gallery: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nabru City/57/117/2053

Photographic art seen through the eyes of 4 virtual artists: colors, creative art and imagination, all accompanied by the great live voice of the musician EddieSantillo.

deyanira Yalin It is also said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I believe that my art is the product of cumulative dreams and visualization. .I get joy if the beholder finds something unique to him or herself that may be hidden or may be an illusion. I do not know if I am an Artist or a dreamer who likes fiction and dreams, but what I believe is inspired by all of the above.

Jamee Thomson (jamee.sandalwood) Jamee is known for her work with shadows and lighting and considers herself to be a shadow artist as of this time, though she continues to explore more areas of photography and art. Jamee produces landscapes, abstract art, fashion photography, and professional invitation/graphic art for various projects around SL.

Vanessa Jane (vanessajane66) In my SL 2D Art I strive for 'painterly realism' and have a passion for capturing the elusive light and life in a scene, which brings a unique atmosphere. I bring my real life training as an artist to my aesthetic sensibility in the images I create in SL. When I get the chance I also enjoy opportunities to do 3D art using tortured prims.

Eʏᴇs Kɪʀsᴄʜᴛᴀʀɪᴀ (varutina) I want to express the world of art that only I can do with my friends in SecondLife. I'm taking pictures to express Japanese Subculture conscious fantasy in SL. I want to create a work that everyone will enjoy in the future too.

GLASS GALLERY 14 GIUGNO.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.