Looking for sponsors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please move topic if in wrong section..

Good even folks, I am the co-owner of The Blue Clover. We are a brand new 21+ adult venue here in the metaverse. I am reaching out and looking for sponsors to place ads in my venue. We would love for you to place ad boards in and around the club and we're only asking for 500L a week for a small ad board and 1000L a week for a larger space.  In our first three days of being open we have had 500+ visitors, and have had over 100+ people join our VIP group.  Our club has a ton of amenities for everyone to enjoy from couples animated furniture, to the pool and all of the fantastic games and horse drawn carriage rides. Please stop by The Blue Clover today or drop a note card to Brad Blackwood at your earliest convenience. We are waiting to hear from you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brad Blackwood said:

No we don't check id's obviously, but in the states the legal age is 21 and we're not here for having any TOS problems with linden labs so we're just trying to be safe. 

The legal age is 18 for anything adult in SL.  Anyone under 18 is restricted to General areas.

ETA...

3.1 Age Requirements for the Service.

By accepting this Agreement, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, if greater) and you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. 

Edited by Rowan Amore

3 hours ago, Brad Blackwood said:

No we don't check id's obviously, but in the states the legal age is 21 and we're not here for having any TOS problems with linden labs so we're just trying to be safe. 

The legal age is the US for alcohol sales is 21.  Since no one is actually buying alcohol for real life consumption I think you are good with 18+.  In your profile you are pretty adamant about being 21+ so that actually might hinder you getting people to join.

On 6/13/2021 at 10:59 PM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

The legal age is the US for alcohol sales is 21.  Since no one is actually buying alcohol for real life consumption I think you are good with 18+.  In your profile you are pretty adamant about being 21+ so that actually might hinder you getting people to join.

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.