Thanks to the folks responding

Lita Christenson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can't figure out how to make a new post to the questions I submitted.  I wanted to thank those that replied in such a timely manner and with such patience. I was admittedly, in a tizzy. lol  I'll just keep trying to hit what the powers that be want. Eventually I'll get it right. :)  I do understand how hard it is to do the job you guys do. Though I still maintain that insteand of "Saddles and Bridles" that should be "Horse Tack/Vehicles & accessories" so that they would know where to go as well as we would know where to put our stuff! lol  You know I had to poke that in one last time right? hehe Ya'll Have a GREAT weekend and thanks again. 

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

That's a nice post Lita! :smileyhappy: Thanks and kudos for being so positive!

Due to recent changes in the answers format, you have to edit your post to reply (upper right corner of your text: "options"), or if you want to answer to a specific person, you can post a comment clicking on Permalink.

Have a great WE too! :smileyvery-happy:

• Like 1

Thank you Lita & I am glad that you found a place for your items.

At the end of the day, the aim is get your stuff where your customers will find it so you can sell loads. Many people would agree that the categories aren`t always exact & I have had to move stuff myself that I thought was in a perfectly adequate location, but meh, thats life, don`t sweat the small stuff hehe :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.