How do I make the legs visible on my avatar? I removed all the alphas and it still isn't working.

amekiyo

2 hours ago, amekiyo said:

I need to know this because the legs just aren't showing. Everything else is visible except the legs and feet.

Take off any alpha layers.  Look in worn tab of inventory for anything that says alpha and remove.

@amekiyo When you ask a kind of tech question ask in the Answers section of the forum. It isn't problem to ask here. But, Answers will let you search to see if your question has been asked before and then show an existing answer. No wait.

Also, tell us more about what you are doing. There is a huge number of possibilities for us to consider. So we need to know which body you are using. Is it the Classic body? Then we explain how to remove system layer alphas. If you are wearing a mesh body, then which brand and version? Because designers make bodies that work different ways. When we know which body then someone that has the same body as you do is likely to answer and tell you precisely what to do.