Linden Labs staff gives out Private info.

https://community.secondlife.com/profile/1266272-kristin-linden/
Kristin Linden

Advanced Member
    Kristin Linden
    Administrators
    282 posts

Posted yesterday at 09:36 AM

'Since you have already submitted a ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing I am going to go ahead and close this thread, as it is going down a path that is not appropriate for the forums."
This Has now been filed with  Human resources. Next time close the   chat. Do not let people know what I have done. The  File to BBC has  and will be Handle by Linden Labs Not a Staff member that for got 2007 issues.  People Long term givers to HO are still around.  Yes get a smart phone

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4

okay I'll bite, you are throwing kristin under the bus for doing her job?

eQF3nwG.png

shows she closed it, there are no edits on her post, so it's not changed.  WHAT info did she give out?   this is how they close them for everyone.

Edited by bigmoe Whitfield
I spelled her name wrong. fixed
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

okay I'll bite, you are throwing kristin under the bus for doing her job?

eQF3nwG.png

shows she closed it, there are no edits on her post, so it's not changed.  WHAT info did she give out?   this is how they close them for everyone.

He's the only one who gave out "personal" information.  The slurl to his home and a ticket number.   Questioning a moderator in public?  Now that might be reportable.

*gets more popcorn

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Questioning a moderator in public?  Now that might be reportable.

All depends on how you do it and what the topic is.

In this case, I expect another locked thread.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

He's the only one who gave out "personal" information.  The slurl to his home and a ticket number.   Questioning a moderator in public?  Now that might be reportable.

*gets more popcorn

hey that's my popcorn! and ah.  I was curious about that since I did not read the topic really, think I even posted in it,  about something or another,  but yeah, she did nothing wrong, she did her job.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Questioning a moderator in public?

Always question authorities! ;)

But I'm confused: What private info is there in that single sentence post???

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Always question authorities! ;)

But I'm confused: What private info is there in that single sentence post???

it's not even private if they delete it or edit it,  the software allowed the moderators and the administrators to see what was posted or edited and even revert those changes if they wish. 

43 minutes ago, Storii Darkheart said:

I think he thinks it’s private info that he submitted a ticket maybe? 

Which I mean, some of y’all are really just fishing for drama at this point. 

nothing was posted publically ,he's hurt because she closed a topic,  he can get over that fact.  like this one at some point will be gone too.

19 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

nothing was posted publically ,he's hurt because she closed a topic,  he can get over that fact.  like this one at some point will be gone too.

I agree. Always blame Linden Lab. :D  

Kristin handled the other thread professionally. I'm a moderator on another board and would've done the same thing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Drakeo said:

https://community.secondlife.com/profile/1266272-kristin-linden/
Kristin Linden

Advanced Member
    Kristin Linden
    Administrators
    282 posts

Posted yesterday at 09:36 AM

'Since you have already submitted a ticket regarding the issue you are experiencing I am going to go ahead and close this thread, as it is going down a path that is not appropriate for the forums."
This Has now been filed with  Human resources. Next time close the   chat. Do not let people know what I have done. The  File to BBC has  and will be Handle by Linden Labs Not a Staff member that for got 2007 issues.  People Long term givers to HO are still around.  Yes get a smart phone

Personal information is actually specifically defined in law. It's information that can be used to uniquely identify a real, living individual. Your real name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address are personal information.

There's also "sensitive personal information" which would include things like who your employer is, what they pay you, your banking details, your medical history, your religious and political affiliation, your marital status, your ethnicity and so on.

Kristin has revealed no personal or sensitive information and I very much doubt that she even knows any of it besides your email address. If you mean the part where she says you filed a support ticket, that is not personal or private or sensitive information and you already told us that yourself AND you gave us the ticket number. The only person giving away your info here is you.

Image1.thumb.png.f6edee819c1528a6f80313b932523a45.png

The BBC are gonna roll their eyes and reply with a "thank you for your report, the appropriate action will be taken". The appropriate action of course, being to toss your file in the trash and do nothing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is a typical message written by a user who resents the platform and uses any means possible to badmouth Linden Lab and its employees. There is no point in commenting on it any further.

Edited by Hydra Acer
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Drakeo said:

The  File to BBC has  and will be Handle by Linden Labs Not a Staff member that for got 2007 issues.  People Long term givers to HO are still around.  Yes get a smart phone

The words here are all English, obviously, but I'm unable to re-organise them into a series of meaningful and coherent sentences that bear any logical relationship to each other.    

Is there a prize if we crack the code?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Innula Zenovka said:

The words here are all English, obviously, but I'm unable to re-organise them into a series of meaningful and coherent sentences

Reminds me of the time Andre Previn appeared on Morecombe and Wise "You're playing all the wrong notes!"

• Haha 5