11 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

I was of course talking about the renter, the OP here counting her Land Impact.  Not the landlord.  So the rest of your comment to me was totally irrelevant.  You still like to talk down to people here.  Your choice. 😐

I usually print all these rantings out and put them on my summer reading list.

323627039_SummerReadingList.jpg.fc08e35d269e2f58748aa56631c97a28.jpg

On 6/11/2021 at 1:56 AM, Jaylinbridges said:

I was of course talking about the renter, the OP here counting her Land Impact.  Not the landlord.  So the rest of your comment to me was totally irrelevant.  You still like to talk down to people here.  Your choice. 😐

I said: "Yes, it's not  clear what the OP's real LI was.  But the landlord should not use prims, when she is seeing LI in her list, if that was the case.  Counting LI can be tricky if you miss a linkset, when clicking on your creations. " 

The landlord would not click on the OP's creations, since it was the OP's creations. I should have moved the last sentence to the middle, so you would not think I was speaking about the landlord clicking on creations - English is my first language, but my thoughts can run out of order.

I sent the OP a free prim counter. Did you?

Don't assume you are the only one getting an answer in a thread.

No one would ever have to push back on the forums unless there was *first* an aggressive or arrogant post to start with. So when you get your thoughts back in order, think about that.

• Confused 1