Looking for a Job

CayyRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just started out a couple of days ago and looking towards employment. I'm very social and looking forward to helping in any way I can. I'm more of an artistic and creative person, but I wouldn't mind becoming more advanced in another area.

That's really great.  I wish you luck.  This is the wrong place to post, though.  Answers is designed as a place to ask questions about how SL works (or why it doesn't seem to).  You are not allowed to post jobs or look for them here, so nobody would think of looking here to see a request like yours.  The place to post is the InWorld Employment forum.

I just started out a couple of days ago and looking towards employment. I'm very social and looking forward to helping in any way I can. I'm more of an artistic and creative person, but I wouldn't mind becoming more advanced in another area.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.