Sad that Linden Labs do not restart regions Wait till morning PST

Drakeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You get my money on time for over 10 years.  Tell the person in charge of AWS Amazon Web Service to do the  JOB.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Missauke/187/233/90

Been down long enough.

This is uncalled for  Time to  drop the premium account  because the service sucks.

"init 6" and lets get with it.

• Haha 1

submit a ticket  that no one will answer to last time took a week  to get restarted. That's enough.

open your terminal  and reboot your  AWS  system then restart the simulator.

Think your the only one that uses AWS.  My AWS goes down I get notifications.

ticket number

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 1

Boxy 3000

img_1586295693116.png

Any given time there are over 50,000 premium customers online world wide this is the service you all are giving now.  

Support representatives are currently unavailable to help with this restart request. 

Live Chat hours are from 6 AM PST/SLT to 2 PM PST/SLT.

I can create a ticket for your restart request and it will be answered in the order it was received when support is back in the office. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

You know you're talking to other users here? But if you like, I'll take you money...

Anyway...
if the service does not meet your expectations, drop it.
There are enough alternatives to renting directly from LL.

And tickets also get answered for non-premium members.

Yes and Let the users know  they have and are being ripped off.  The users are also Staff. 

They read it all. They get the same treatment from headquarters. this is why the service the last 4 years gone down ON MAIN LAND

landdown.png

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

You know you're talking to other users here? But if you like, I'll take you money...

Anyway...
if the service does not meet your expectations, drop it.
There are enough alternatives to renting directly from LL.

And tickets also get answered for non-premium members.

You really think  that any other sim out there  is better than main Land you have know clue of the AWS system they  use and set up per customer.

Over 8 years of youtube history of the virtual worlds.

Not one simulator  comes close.

I know because I forked the  code work on it.

the service  has gotten way bad.

Edited by Drakeo
  • Haha 1

It's as simple as: if you don't like the service offered by a company, you move to another one that offers a better service. I think everything else is unnecessary.

Edited by Hydra Acer
Spelling Correction
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hydra Acer said:

It's as simple as: if you don't like the service offered by a company, you move to another one that offers a better service. I think everything else is redundant.

You use my work everyday in here. This is a wake up call to an lazy Linden lab employee. The staff member  has blowing off many customers. .

So  this makes me sad. When  the staff lets MAIN LAND down.

• Haha 1

I do not dispute your reasons for complaining. (you have every right to express a complaint about a service that in your opinion is bad) What does not seem right to me, are the ways you have used and the place you use to make them. 

I also have to tell you (and without wanting to get into arguments) that mentioning Ebbe at this point in one of your comments was disrespectful and out of place. 

Edited by Hydra Acer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

3 hours ago, Drakeo said:

You get my money on time for over 10 years.  Tell the person in charge of AWS Amazon Web Service to do the  JOB.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Missauke/187/233/90

Been down long enough.

This is uncalled for  Time to  drop the premium account  because the service sucks.

Do what you're threatening and drop the premium or stop whining, because it won't get you better service here.  Yours is not the only region having problems just now.  Come on, you can take it; your shoulders are broad enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Man you would of hated before het grid came into play and we were down every Wednesday for the whole day and than had to live with roll back and issues that arose,  Also there is a procedure they have to run, they can not just go "OH HERE LET ME FIX THIS AND TURN IT BACK ON" they have to check their list,  before they can just go for it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.