Please help! Maitreya V4.1. I have become a walking demo!

Kittycat1591

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there! So I have the Maitreya Lara V4.1. I have recently tried out a demo (The Akool brand tan skin applier) and no matter what I have tried, I can't seem to get it off! I currently have Demo written all over me and no one seems to be able to help so far. 

I have bought the actual version of the tan applier but it doesn't replace the demo. I have tried several clear layers from the marketplace. I have also tried to 'remove all layers' from the Maitreya hud.

I have tried taking off the Maitreya and then putting it on again, but I'm still stuck with "demo" written on me. Lol.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2.png

4 answers to this question

For starters. you might try upgrading to Maitreya 5.3, which is the current version.  All you have to do is visit the redelivery terminal in the store or use the redelivery button in your Maitreya HUD.  I'm pretty sure that will solve your applier problem too, but at the least it will get you finally wearing a body that isn't two years out of date.

9 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's progress of a sort.  Can you clear all layers now, as the text on the tattoo says?  Actually, have you tried using BOM instead of using the applier?

I haven't been able to clear all of the layers, or to apply to the middle section of the torso. When I try to use one of the Maitreya skin bases, it just looks like this! Lol. But at least I have got the text off!

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.