Please help! Maitreya V4.1. I have become a walking demo!

Hi there! So I have the Maitreya Lara V4.1. I have recently tried out a demo (The Akool brand tan skin applier) and no matter what I have tried, I can't seem to get it off! I currently have Demo written all over me and no one seems to be able to help so far. 

I have bought the actual version of the tan applier but it doesn't replace the demo. I have tried several clear layers from the marketplace. I have also tried to 'remove all layers' from the Maitreya hud.

I have tried taking off the Maitreya and then putting it on again, but I'm still stuck with "demo" written on me. Lol.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2.png

The current (unless they updated again and I missed it) of the Lara body is 5.3. I suggest going and getting redelivery at the store and using the NEW (and much improved) body and see if that solves your problem. If that doesn't do it I am sure there are more knowledgeable folks here that can help like Skell.  But that seems to be a logical first step.

The future is NOW :D

21 minutes ago, Kittycat1591 said:

Hi there! So I have the Maitreya Lara V4.1. I have recently tried out a demo (The Akool brand tan skin applier) and no matter what I have tried, I can't seem to get it off! I currently have Demo written all over me and no one seems to be able to help so far. 

I have bought the actual version of the tan applier but it doesn't replace the demo. I have tried several clear layers from the marketplace. I have also tried to 'remove all layers' from the Maitreya hud.

I have tried taking off the Maitreya and then putting it on again, but I'm still stuck with "demo" written on me. Lol.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2.png

If it was an applier and not a BOM skin demo, just use one of the default skins on the Maitreya HUD.  

41 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I have taken your advice and gone to do that. I now have the new Maitreya. It still is coming up with demo! I have tried applying the tan that I bought (the same one, just not the demo) and it has left me with 'demo' just in the middle proportions of me? Lol

Screenshot_3.png

26 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thank you. I have tried doing that, but it is coming up patchy if I change to a skin preset. I tried applying the tan, but it is coming up with this....

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_3.png

Posted (edited)

Ok, firstly, you're wearing both the new Maitreya and the old version.  You need to remove all the V4.1 items.  

Only one body alpha and one shoe base also.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Oh my gosh, you are a genius! It was because I was wearing the old Maitreya body as well as the new one. Problem solved. Thank you so much!!! ❤️

• Like 2