Please help! Maitreya V4.1. I have become a walking demo!

Kittycat1591

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! So I have the Maitreya Lara V4.1. I have recently tried out a demo (The Akool brand tan skin applier) and no matter what I have tried, I can't seem to get it off! I currently have Demo written all over me and no one seems to be able to help so far. 

I have bought the actual version of the tan applier but it doesn't replace the demo. I have tried several clear layers from the marketplace. I have also tried to 'remove all layers' from the Maitreya hud.

I have tried taking off the Maitreya and then putting it on again, but I'm still stuck with "demo" written on me. Lol.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2.png

The current (unless they updated again and I missed it) of the Lara body is 5.3. I suggest going and getting redelivery at the store and using the NEW (and much improved) body and see if that solves your problem. If that doesn't do it I am sure there are more knowledgeable folks here that can help like Skell.  But that seems to be a logical first step.

The future is NOW :D

21 minutes ago, Kittycat1591 said:

Hi there! So I have the Maitreya Lara V4.1. I have recently tried out a demo (The Akool brand tan skin applier) and no matter what I have tried, I can't seem to get it off! I currently have Demo written all over me and no one seems to be able to help so far. 

I have bought the actual version of the tan applier but it doesn't replace the demo. I have tried several clear layers from the marketplace. I have also tried to 'remove all layers' from the Maitreya hud.

I have tried taking off the Maitreya and then putting it on again, but I'm still stuck with "demo" written on me. Lol.

Can anyone help?

Screenshot_2.png

If it was an applier and not a BOM skin demo, just use one of the default skins on the Maitreya HUD.  

41 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I have taken your advice and gone to do that. I now have the new Maitreya. It still is coming up with demo! I have tried applying the tan that I bought (the same one, just not the demo) and it has left me with 'demo' just in the middle proportions of me? Lol

Screenshot_3.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.