Looking for clothes with stripping scripts.

Are there any other store besides Layla's that offer up clothes with stripping scripts in them? Preferably one's that have an access list scripting in so not just anyone can access them? I absolutely love these things mates. lol You can be sitting there all alone watching a nice romantic movie with your lady and oopps it looks like something slipped out of your dress. How embarrassing. Here honey let me fix that for ya. Lmao!!!!😁😎

Anyway I'll link the store for anyone who wants to check it out. If anyone knows of any others like this I'd greatly apriciate you sending whatever you have my way. Thanks in advance. Stay safe everybody.;)😎

Layla's

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/185594

12 minutes ago, Velk Kerang said:

Are there any other store besides Layla's that offer up clothes with stripping scripts in them? Preferably one's that have an access list scripting in so not just anyone can access them? I absolutely love these things mates. lol You can be sitting there all alone watching a nice romantic movie with your lady and oopps it looks like something slipped out of your dress. How embarrassing. Here honey let me fix that for ya. Lmao!!!!😁😎

Anyway I'll link the store for anyone who wants to check it out. If anyone knows of any others like this I'd greatly apriciate you sending whatever you have my way. Thanks in advance. Stay safe everybody.;)😎

Layla's

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/185594

What brands offer clothing that has "pulled up" & "pulled down" states? - Fashion - Second Life Community

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Oh wow I feel silly now. lol I shoulda probably went in to that thread. I read the title and thought it meant something else entirely. lol Thank you so very much for that.😎

16 hours ago, Jade Nova said:

Vanilla Bae!

Thank you so very much. I appreciate it. I'll definitely be looking in to them and some of these other places.😎

Mutresse also has scripted clothing that has a dressed/undressed state. I like them because they’re usually at c88 for $L188 for a fat pack. I usually grab them because it’s so cheap. It comes with a hud for undressing and it does a cute animation.