Swapping to here

Eeriye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have been on another client much like this... and well I am slowly coming to the realization its dieing and as such I decided to join here. I have a general idea of what I want to do but I am at a loss when it comes to the avatar customization.

I am looking to create a femboy/androgynous male character. From reading some posts I know I need the correct avatar->skin->hair/eyes->clothes/accessories, but I am at a loss on how to find those exactly.

Do an Internet search using "second life" customize avatar. Include the double quotes.

There are loads of tutorials. YouTube has lots of video tutorials. But, pay attention to the age of the tutorial. SL has advanced over the years. The most recent dramatic change was BOM (Bakes on Mesh). Video and other tutorials more than 18 months old won't have that information.

The in-world and web search of the SL properties will help you find things. There is an SL Marketplace where residents/users sell things they make. Here in the forum we talk about various brands and the advantages and disadvantages of various products.

SL is very much like RL in that there are just as many thieves and scams. So, keep your brain turned on just as you would iRL. The practical application of caution is trying the demos of stuff BEFORE buying it.

There are in-world schools and new user intro's. So search in-world (meaning use the viewer's search feature) for welcome centers, new user centers, schools, tutorials, and various hubs. Beware new user places as scammers do hang out in those places.

Find groups related to those topics. There are help groups for everything in SL.

Ask people in-world too. Lots of us are willing to help the new.

Have a look at the Sibilla brand, that is creating a sub brand under them named Sissybilla. Clothing and skins made for Inithium's Kupra Kups flat version body, paired with Lelutka's Lake head, for the Damean femboy look. More information in their preview, https://flickr.com/photos/181793890@N06/51191003534/in/photostream/

And another preview, https://flickr.com/photos/181793890@N06/51216566423/in/dateposted/

Inithium's Flickr, https://flickr.com/photos/inithium/

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 9:22 PM, Eeriye said:

/androgynous

Lelutka has an androgynous head named River. I own it and it's amazing! You get both a male and female head with a beard for each head, a beard hud, head hud, skins etc. This is a bakes on mesh head and you can use appliers for the makeup. I'll link you to their Flickr. the first is an editorial photo of their River head,

RIVER  - Sept 9th @ The Itty Bitty event

The 2nd flickr photo is their ad for two heads, River is on the left,

LeLUTKA - River and Connor

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.