Posted (edited)

someone who will be nice to me i love cuddles females only i prefer curvy women i can be silent at times but im really nice feel free to message me in game.im highly detailed full bento avatar 

Edited by MatthewGod
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MatthewGod said:

someone who will be nice to me i love cuddles females only i prefer curvy women i can be silent at times but im really nice feel free to message me in game.im highly detailed full bento avatar 

First off, welcome to Second Life and the SL forums!

Second, slow down!  You're 2 days old.  Explore the world!  Talk to people.  Find groups that interest you.  The forums are a very small sampling of residents.  You'll have better luck getting out in the world and meeting people.  Friendships and other relationships are built the same way here as in real life.  Over time.

If all else fails, there's always Tinder.

• Like 6

Totally Agree with Rowan,  First - WELCOME TO THE GRID! but yes, slow down a bit and explore the grid.  There are so many people and interest to explore before "finding someone to cuddle" ....not too sure about Tinder 😄

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

SL isn't a dating sim. If you come here with that mentality you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Most folks in SL prefer to get to know you before they trust you. Nobody's looking to hook up with thirsty noobs. Btw-the quality of your avatar doesn't matter. It's the quality of the person behind it that does.

Edited by Zidaya Zenovka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Zidaya Zenovka said:

SL isn't a dating sim. If you come here with that mentality you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Most folks in SL prefer to get to know you before they trust you. Nobody's looking to hook up with thirsty noobs. Btw-the quality of your avatar doesn't matter. It's the quality of the person behind it that does.

Not too sure about that. @Darklotchfound a girlfriend the same way and it only took him 10 days. :) Not too sure he was actually a "thirsty noob" though. ;) 

• Haha 1

Sure, there are always exceptions, but the best way to find someone is to get out in world in SL and meet people, it is best to go to places where people do things you like, so you already have some common ground.

• Like 1

All I can some up with is very inappropriate humor 🙂

If you can be that rarity who does NOT have package, shoulders and muscles dialed to 100 - you might get positive attention just for that.

• Like 2
On 6/7/2021 at 5:31 AM, Darya Vortex said:

All I can some up with is very inappropriate humor 🙂

If you can be that rarity who does NOT have package, shoulders and muscles dialed to 100 - you might get positive attention just for that.

You forgot the long black hair, naked chest, bare feet and orange wooden thingy.

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)

If you ARE a god, why settle for just "the one"? Zeus impregnated several women over his godly career, while also holding down a steady goddess wife (who must have been soooo sick of his sh*t). 

He also did it while dressed as various wild animals, which FYI is something you can totally do here in SL (subject to your local laws).

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I was waiting for someone else to go to the “God” place 🙂

But since we’re there…..

Maybe getting an IM from GOD is just scaring them so much that they hide?

Also, according to the writings on the subject - women who get contacted by a divinity often end up preggers?

On 6/8/2021 at 8:05 PM, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Zeus impregnated several women over his godly career, while also holding down a steady goddess wife (who must have been soooo sick of his sh*t). 

Sounds like the typical SL relationship.

• Haha 2

The scorcher prompted the National Weather Service to issue its first-ever excessive heat warning for the area around Grand Junction, about 250 miles west of Denver. The warning lasts from Monday to Friday night.

And how they should paste as plain text.

I use the dark background too.

14 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

A historic heat wave is gripping Colorado this week amid stifling Western temperatures  affecting about 50 million people across the region. 

How it shows if I don't choose paste as plain text.

The top one actually is really so much clearer to me than the bottom one. I don't use the dark background.  Curious why posters need to cater to one or the other? I actually like the bigger text as I wear glasses and it's hard to read the bottom one. <shrugs> The only time it really bugs me is when people use light color text and then type really tiny.  Usually I just don't bother reading it then. 

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The scorcher prompted the National Weather Service to issue its first-ever excessive heat warning for the area around Grand Junction, about 250 miles west of Denver. The warning lasts from Monday to Friday night.

And how they should paste as plain text.

I use the dark background too.