Jump to content

looking for the one


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

someone who will be nice to me i love cuddles females only i prefer curvy women i can be silent at times but im really nice feel free to message me in game.im highly detailed full bento avatar 

Edited by MatthewGod
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MatthewGod said:

someone who will be nice to me i love cuddles females only i prefer curvy women i can be silent at times but im really nice feel free to message me in game.im highly detailed full bento avatar 

First off, welcome to Second Life and the SL forums!

Second, slow down!  You're 2 days old.  Explore the world!  Talk to people.  Find groups that interest you.  The forums are a very small sampling of residents.  You'll have better luck getting out in the world and meeting people.  Friendships and other relationships are built the same way here as in real life.  Over time.

If all else fails, there's always Tinder.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SL isn't a dating sim. If you come here with that mentality you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Most folks in SL prefer to get to know you before they trust you. Nobody's looking to hook up with thirsty noobs. Btw-the quality of your avatar doesn't matter. It's the quality of the person behind it that does.

Edited by Zidaya Zenovka
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Zidaya Zenovka said:

SL isn't a dating sim. If you come here with that mentality you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Most folks in SL prefer to get to know you before they trust you. Nobody's looking to hook up with thirsty noobs. Btw-the quality of your avatar doesn't matter. It's the quality of the person behind it that does.

Not too sure about that. @Darklotchfound a girlfriend the same way and it only took him 10 days. :) Not too sure he was actually a "thirsty noob" though. ;) 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2021 at 5:31 AM, Darya Vortex said:

All I can some up with is very inappropriate humor 🙂

If you can be that rarity who does NOT have package, shoulders and muscles dialed to 100 - you might get positive attention just for that.

You forgot the long black hair, naked chest, bare feet and orange wooden thingy.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you ARE a god, why settle for just "the one"? Zeus impregnated several women over his godly career, while also holding down a steady goddess wife (who must have been soooo sick of his sh*t). 

He also did it while dressed as various wild animals, which FYI is something you can totally do here in SL (subject to your local laws).

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was waiting for someone else to go to the “God” place 🙂

But since we’re there…..

Maybe getting an IM from GOD is just scaring them so much that they hide?

Also, according to the writings on the subject - women who get contacted by a divinity often end up preggers?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

best to just the forum normally, instead of trying to be fancy, fancy hurts the eyes.

I think it's copy/pasted from translation.  I don't know why people don't hit the show as plain text option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The scorcher prompted the National Weather Service to issue its first-ever excessive heat warning for the area around Grand Junction, about 250 miles west of Denver. The warning lasts from Monday to Friday night.

And how they should paste as plain text.

I use the dark background too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

A historic heat wave is gripping Colorado this week amid stifling Western temperatures  affecting about 50 million people across the region. 

How it shows if I don't choose paste as plain text.

 

The top one actually is really so much clearer to me than the bottom one. I don't use the dark background.  Curious why posters need to cater to one or the other? I actually like the bigger text as I wear glasses and it's hard to read the bottom one. <shrugs> The only time it really bugs me is when people use light color text and then type really tiny.  Usually I just don't bother reading it then. 

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The scorcher prompted the National Weather Service to issue its first-ever excessive heat warning for the area around Grand Junction, about 250 miles west of Denver. The warning lasts from Monday to Friday night.

And how they should paste as plain text.

I use the dark background too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at it with dark theme.  It's hard on the eyes.  I do think larger text is easier but not when it shows like it does above.  No one needs to cater to anyone.  I was simply stating why it shows up the way it does.  Nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...